PDA

View Full Version : Torchwood

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 08:37
Has anyone been watching this excellent show the past few nights

chamb
09-Jul-09, 08:45
Have to say this 5 parter is realy the best they have done, loved torchwood before but this is great.

Wonder if they have any more like this lined up??

Maybe even better than Dr Who at the moment!!

wifie
09-Jul-09, 08:49
I am really enjoying Torchwood but I have to say I preferred it in the beginning where it was more raw and there were more quirky characters! I feel it is getting too "Dr Who" (don't get me wrong - love Dr Who) but I feel the lines are getting blurred!

Flashman
09-Jul-09, 08:49
Welcome back Bobbybrussell09...back out to play!! ;)

Nah not really a fan of Torchwood, is there a series of Dr Who this year at all?

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 08:51
Welcome back Bobbybrussell09...back out to play!! ;)

Nah not really a fan of Torchwood, is there a series of Dr Who this year at all?
no there isnt , just the specials theres not a proper full series till next year

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 08:53
Have to say this 5 parter is realy the best they have done, loved torchwood before but this is great.

Wonder if they have any more like this lined up??

Maybe even better than Dr Who at the moment!!
Are you just saying this as there isnt any dr who on

brandy
09-Jul-09, 11:23
im loving it! was watching it last night and when 10 pm rolled around i was like.. *WHAT!!!!* no it cant be an hour yet !

BigKev
09-Jul-09, 12:39
I watched an episode last night, utter gash attempt at a sci-fi drama.

I think it was day three, do you remember the scene where they were stealing stuff for their new base? Take credit cards and then sprint accross the street in a trigger happy style? laughable.

The bbc have shown once again they cannot produce anything of worth compared with the privatley owned channels.

for example: DR Who, two pints of lager, series 8 of red dwarf, not to mention the in the past holby thing.

rubbish

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 13:20

I think it was day three, do you remember the scene where they were stealing stuff for their new base? Take credit cards and then sprint accross the street in a trigger happy style? laughable.

The bbc have shown once again they cannot produce anything of worth compared with the privatley owned channels.

for example: DR Who, two pints of lager, series 8 of red dwarf, not to mention the in the past holby thing.

rubbish
totally disagree ,its a well made show and good storylines to keep you hooked.by an as for your examples all but 1 is wrong ,dr who is great ,2pints is really funny an red dwarf not the best series there but still enjoyable

Flashman
09-Jul-09, 14:25

rubbish

I cant really comment on Torchwood as I dont watch it, but I do agree that alot of the modern BBC shows are complete and utter tripe. Shocking that we still have to pay a TV license to fund the BBC

Bit harsh putting Dr Who in there with two pints of lager though no? :(.... Id rather have Two Pints of Vomit and packet of Nails than watch that tripe heh heh!

Id ra

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 14:30
I cant really comment on Torchwood as I dont watch it, but I do agree that alot of the modern BBC shows are complete and utter tripe. Shocking that we still have to pay a TV license to fund the BBC

Bit harsh putting Dr Who in there with two pints of lager though no? :(.... Id rather have Two Pints of Vomit and packet of Nails that watch that tripe heh heh!

Id ra
2 pint aint that bad mate,granted no in a league wae dr who tho

obiron
09-Jul-09, 14:32
Torchwood has been really good so far, still have last nights to watch on Iplayer before the one tonight though.

The Angel Of Death
09-Jul-09, 14:40
2pints is really funny

You was doing so well lad untill you mentioned that tripe I'd rather eat hot coals and have ground up glass sprinkled in my eyes than watch that guff

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 14:40
Torchwood has been really good so far, still have last nights to watch on Iplayer before the one tonight though.
its good,roll on tonight at 9

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 14:43
You was doing so well lad untill you mentioned that tripe I'd rather eat hot coals and have ground up glass sprinkled in my eyes than watch that guff
blame the other half ,she got me into it

The Angel Of Death
09-Jul-09, 15:06
Poor excuse man up and get the football on ;)

wifie
09-Jul-09, 15:37
im loving it! was watching it last night and when 10 pm rolled around i was like.. *WHAT!!!!* no it cant be an hour yet !

Glad you're enjoying it Brandy - we'll chat about it shall we seein as the boys only reply to the boys in here - how sad - oh silly me - I am a wifie so cannot possibly have an opinion on sci fi or footie! :roll:

The Angel Of Death
09-Jul-09, 15:51
Glad you're enjoying it Brandy - we'll chat about it shall we seein as the boys only reply to the boys in here - how sad - oh silly me - I am a wifie so cannot possibly have an opinion on sci fi or footie!

Arn't you wimmen only aloud to watch corrie and guff like that not real tv programs like torchwood ;)

Its the same as DIY i'm sure there is some sort of law that makes it illegal for a woman to be left incharge of a hammer and screwdriver ;)

Same as us men are not to be trusted to work a hoover iron washing machine etc its like a ballance isnt it ;)

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 15:55
Arn't you wimmen only aloud to watch corrie and guff like that not real tv programs like torchwood ;)

Its the same as DIY i'm sure there is some sort of law that makes it illegal for a woman to be left incharge of a hammer and screwdriver ;)

Same as us men are not to be trusted to work a hoover iron washing machine etc its like a ballance isnt it ;)
or dishes lad

wifie
09-Jul-09, 16:04
Yawn!!! ;)

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 16:14
anyway better get back topic or you will get 3 points for going off topic,torchwood is for all

wifie
09-Jul-09, 16:15
thank you ;) it is indeed and a good prog to boot!

Flashman
09-Jul-09, 16:21
Glad you're enjoying it Brandy - we'll chat about it shall we seein as the boys only reply to the boys in here - how sad - oh silly me - I am a wifie so cannot possibly have an opinion on sci fi or footie! :roll:

That's a bit harsh and sexist, the topic is for everyone as far as I am concerned and I am sure there are other threads which women are the more dominant posters.

Anyway this is 2009 not 1909... you won the war of the sexes years ago. So let us poor blokes at least be able to reply to each other without having to justify our reasons for doing so to the fairer sex lol ;)

Flashman
09-Jul-09, 16:24
anyway better get back topic or you will get 3 points for going off topic,torchwood is for all

I just took a 3 point hit for the boys :lol:

wifie
09-Jul-09, 16:27
Oh that was not my intention at all Flashman - I was merely drawing attention to the possiblility that female posters on the subject of Torchwood were being ignored!

BTW what kinda crawlin is that? "you won the war of the sexes" "us poor blokes" "the fairer sex" [lol]

Torchwood is out there for all to watch and appeals to both sexes (well actually come to think of it any sex you care to mention ;)).

PantsMAN
09-Jul-09, 18:43
I'm a wee bit puzzled; watching Torchwood this week for the first time, is it a kid's programme for adults or an adult's programme which doesn't know if it's a soap opera or a science fiction drama?:confused

Still watching though!

brandy
09-Jul-09, 19:01
it has capt. jack teh most sexy gay man to ever walk the earth *G* what more do you need? *Giggles*
nahhh its one of those shows everyone can watch but does have an adult content to it.
i dont watch soaps.. but if its a soap i may have to change my mind.
on the sexes thing.. i found that over here in the UK *snigger* ive met more males than females that watch the like of corri and east enders! in the ten years ive lived here i have never watched a whole episode of either of them! and my hubby records holby city!
i think thats the one he records anyway!
i get confused!
i have to admit i like house!
back on track though.. i do like torch wood!
have watched all of them so far.
and was bouncing when i found out about Gwen being preggers.
cant wait fro tonight to see what the 456 look like!

lynne duncan
09-Jul-09, 20:06
i absolutely love torchwood and dr who, forgot corrie and eastenders, but then my favouite books are all scifi and f/f so its a no brainer about torchwood and as brandy says even if it is for just watching capt jack esp wae no clothes!!!!
wonder what the excuse for 1965 was with the kids, and what the 456 is going to look like hmmmm!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jul-09, 20:28
I'm not really a fan of Torchwood or Dr Who,I am brainwashed into watching them.Naw,thats not nice.Lets say I have two options,watch the TV with my two Dr Who/Torchwood addicts or sit out on the cold stairs.Seeing as the cold stairs arenae good for ma piles,I stay in the warmth.
This new series of Torchwood has been good though.

For folk on here who have asked what is the difference between Torchwood and Doctor Who.Remember Tiswas on a Saturday morning,thats Doctor Who.Torchwood is more like OTT,the adult version of Tiswas.
Although,the only difference between Doctor Who and Torchwood for me,is theres no bare bums in Doctor Who.[lol][lol]

Flashman
09-Jul-09, 21:22
Oh that was not my intention at all Flashman - I was merely drawing attention to the possiblility that female posters on the subject of Torchwood were being ignored!

BTW what kinda crawlin is that? "you won the war of the sexes" "us poor blokes" "the fairer sex"

Torchwood is out there for all to watch and appeals to both sexes (well actually come to think of it any sex you care to mention ;)).

We would never ignore female posters... im shocked! lol

I was not crawlin in the way you refer to, was just making a light joke of the fact us blokes replying to each other got us a ticking off from the females... And I did not want to come across as being rude and starting an argument :),

See us guys just cant win, rude and sexist on one hand and if not that we are just plain crawlin lol! [lol]

brandy
09-Jul-09, 22:07
OMG... just finished watching tonights episode!
what would you guys do?
have the lottery , pray your kids didnt get picked?
knowing that a few million will save billons..
or fight to the very last man woman and child?
i know its just a show, but can see both sides here...
on one side, you have the sacrifice to save the many.. yes been done in our history... its the logical thing to do ect. ect. ect.
but on the other hand... as a mother, the words..
over my cold dead body comes to mind....

The Angel Of Death
09-Jul-09, 22:13
Ok i aint watch any of them now got them all saved up for once but the comments make me want to dive in

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 22:17
Ok i aint watch any of them now got them all saved up for once but the comments make me want to dive in
u should lad it well good

The Angel Of Death
09-Jul-09, 22:18
Thats what hangover Sunday is for

squidge
09-Jul-09, 22:19
Fantastic series of programmes this week. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I can accept that its a bit hammy on occasions but the storyline has been riveting and the acting has been good.

I agree Brandy Captain Jack is lovely!!!!

As for the ethical dilemma? I would fight to the bitter end to prevent them getting a hand on one of them. ( trying not to spoil it) Units indeed!!!!!

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 22:29
I'm not really a fan of Torchwood or Dr Who,I am brainwashed into watching them.Naw,thats not nice.Lets say I have two options,watch the TV with my two Dr Who/Torchwood addicts or sit out on the cold stairs.Seeing as the cold stairs arenae good for ma piles,I stay in the warmth.
This new series of Torchwood has been good though.

For folk on here who have asked what is the difference between Torchwood and Doctor Who.Remember Tiswas on a Saturday morning,thats Doctor Who.Torchwood is more like OTT,the adult version of Tiswas.
Although,the only difference between Doctor Who and Torchwood for me,is theres no bare bums in Doctor Who.[lol][lol]
you love it really,an i ken ur telling porkies bout going to the stairs,u just go on computer if its a programme ur not keen on

The Angel Of Death
09-Jul-09, 22:46
Aye its on the stairs you get put when your misbehaving naughty step style ;)

Personally i find torchwood better than doctor who find it more darker and not as built for kids if you know what i mean

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 22:49
Aye its on the stairs you get put when your misbehaving naughty step style ;)

Personally i find torchwood better than doctor who find it more darker and not as built for kids if you know what i mean
torchwood is really good ,but u canna beat the doc

The Angel Of Death
09-Jul-09, 22:59
torchwood is really good ,but u canna beat the doc

I just knew that would set you off ;)

I'd like to see a doctor who episode / film that's a bit more darker think feature film with at least a 15 rating or a post watershed episode rather than the kiddy esc ones were getting at the mo

Not that's there is anything wrong with them just seem to me they could do so much more with them

come on show us what you can really do with it

wifie
09-Jul-09, 23:16
I'd like to see that but with Torchwood. The Doc is aimed more at a kids audience and I feel Torchwood is goin backwards and they are meetin somewhere in the middle just now - it needs to stay a bit more grown up - like it was at the start.

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 23:23
I'd like to see that but with Torchwood. The Doc is aimed more at a kids audience and I feel Torchwood is goin backwards and they are meetin somewhere in the middle just now - it needs to stay a bit more grown up - like it was at the start.
going backwards ,i dont think so

bobbyrussell09
09-Jul-09, 23:25
I just knew that would set you off ;)

I'd like to see a doctor who episode / film that's a bit more darker think feature film with at least a 15 rating or a post watershed episode rather than the kiddy esc ones were getting at the mo

Not that's there is anything wrong with them just seem to me they could do so much more with them

come on show us what you can really do with it
u know me to well ,what can i say am a big dr who fan,its aimed at kids (me) alot o the older episodes are a bit darker .an the tv film was dark ish

wifie
09-Jul-09, 23:26
going backwards ,i dont think so

mibbe the wrong phrase - dumbing down? :confused och it's choost no 'e same! :)

Green_not_greed
09-Jul-09, 23:36
I'd like to say that I really like this series of Torchwood.

But I think they missed a trick.

Given the chance I'd rewrite the script about the 1965 incident. The 456 would land in England, not Scotland. And instead of taking Scottish children, they would give us something.............Geoff Hurst!

Then in 2009, once it all becomes clear, England would be disqualified from the 1966 World Cup for fielding an alien. Germany would win by default, and we'd never, ever have to hear about that football game again!

GNG

Flashman
10-Jul-09, 08:11
Dr Who is aimed at family viewing not kids, something you can watch with your gran and everyone else round at Christmas knowing you wont be cringing at some sex scene and feeling uncomfortable.

wifie
10-Jul-09, 08:56
Yes Flashman that is what I meant but ergo kids can watch it unlike Torchwood, which imho has lost it's edge but having said that I am catchin up with this week's episodes and am enjoying them. There are tho the odd cringy bits as have been mentioned by other posters!
BTW thank goodness Ianto was able to find a new coat for Captain Jack - phew! Just LOVE that coat!!!

bobbyrussell09
10-Jul-09, 10:46
Yes Flashman that is what I meant but ergo kids can watch it unlike Torchwood, which imho has lost it's edge but having said that I am catchin up with this week's episodes and am enjoying them. There are tho the odd cringy bits as have been mentioned by other posters!
BTW thank goodness Ianto was able to find a new coat for Captain Jack - phew! Just LOVE that coat!!!
if it has lost its edge why has it went from bbc3 to bbc2 an now bbc 1 ,which veiwing figure were at 6.1 million or there about

wifie
10-Jul-09, 12:34
Like yer avatar BR - I mean it has lost it's edge for me - it has obviously moved channels and gone up in viewing figures as it is appealing to the masses!
Whilst I am here - how old do Orgers think that children should be before viewing Torchwood? I know of some children watching it who are, in my view, too young.

bobbyrussell09
10-Jul-09, 13:29
Like yer avatar BR - I mean it has lost it's edge for me - it has obviously moved channels and gone up in viewing figures as it is appealing to the masses!
Whilst I am here - how old do Orgers think that children should be before viewing Torchwood? I know of some children watching it who are, in my view, too young.
thanks.just looked at the dvds i got of torchwood ,most are saying 15

The Angel Of Death
10-Jul-09, 13:36
thanks.just looked at the dvds i got of torchwood ,most are saying 15

Ohh you sure your old emough lad ;)

bobbyrussell09
10-Jul-09, 13:42
i think i just pass lol:lol:

northener
10-Jul-09, 14:58
Because of work, I've only seen bits and pieces of this mini-series. I caught the last half-hour or so of last nights episode.

The scenes of the PM and the Cabinet discussing/hammering out a way to deal with the problem sent a cold chill down my back. It was very well done.

In-fighting over the selection process, the inevitable backsliding of responsibility when it came to possibly losing members of one's own family, the ruthlessly efficient suggestion by the woman to 'cull' the ones of least use to society and the final coup de grace of using school performance tables to identify the least useful...backed up with the comment:

"If we can't use the school league tables to decide something like this - what's the point in having them?"

Ruthlessly toungue in cheek and a very scary comment.

Brillaint stuff. Can't miss tonights ep.

Gross
10-Jul-09, 16:27
I dislike Torchwood, but gave this special a go - and love it. Feels really dangerous - like any of the characters could actually die and the tension is amazing.

Sporran
10-Jul-09, 18:42
Is this the Torchwood "Children of Earth" five part mini-series that's being discussed? If so, it's coming to BBC America on July 2Oth, and you can bet I'll be watching it!! :cool: I have been an avid follower of Torchwood, right from the beginning. I've always enjoyed it, and Captain Jack, the gorgeous John Barrowman, is a nice piece of eye candy. Gay or not, he's still very attractive to us women!!! :D

wifie
10-Jul-09, 22:12
OK bobbyrussell - I take it back - I watched the last two episodes tonight and they were fabulous - especially the last one! I cried - but that is not cos I is a woman - OK! [disgust]

brandy
10-Jul-09, 22:51
omg.. just finished watching the last episode... poor steven... i just couldnt... not to save millions of children i dont think i could have.
is torchwood going to continue?

cuddlepop
10-Jul-09, 22:57
Brilliant,just brilliant and the ending was gut renching.
Sacrificing his own grandson to save the children .:~(

Love sci fi and I didnt think it was just a mans thing.:lol:

brandy
10-Jul-09, 23:02
when the soldiers were coming after the children, and the mothers were screaming and running.. and kids being dragged out of their homes..
did anyone else superimpose the same thing happening here?
i sat there thinking of my boys.. and the school.
what could we do?
would we have been able to do anything?
when himself did the murder/ suicide i was thinking...i understand.. i really really do
im not anti govt. or anything,
but if it came down to it.. would we as a people be able to do anything?
would we blindly follow what they say and only at the last moment when it was to late cry out?

wifie
10-Jul-09, 23:41
I know it is only a telly prog but can we honestly say we believe a word any politician utters these days?

Aaldtimer
11-Jul-09, 02:48
You do realise that all these spoilers are making it very difficult for Sporran across the Great Undrinkable!:(

Janifar
11-Jul-09, 11:08
You do realise that all these spoilers are making it very difficult for Sporran across the Great Undrinkable!

Very true but the BBC America site is full of spoilers. Personally I hate them.

Anyway back to my comment.

Sporran what ever we say here it is nothing to the impact of the series. My Poor hubby got shouted at when he commented on one part in the last episode.
Apologies to him but I was caught up in the action.

Does anyone here believe that any government, and this event in Torchwood was World Wide not just the UK, would not sell us the ordinary folk down the river and save their own skins.
What do you think the bunkers were and are for in case of Nuclear War or even biological war? They are not for us ordinary folks.

Back to Torchwood..... I loved this series and hated it as well. They tore the team to pieces and devastated Jack by forcing him into a corner there was no way out of. :cry: Yeah I know its only a story but you do get involved when its something you really like.

What is next? At the moment Torchwood is effectively closed, the Welsh HQ blown up, the Hub seemingly destroyed, the team reduced to..... well we know.
I like the familiar and without core elements (Trying not to spoil it too much Sporran) what is there to come back to.

*sigh* :(

Sometimes I wonder if the Beeb really likes SF cos they seem to cripple the good stuff or produce some real rubbish. SF is only, Murder Mystery, Period Drama, Comedy etc just set in the future or on a Space station or even in present day but the murderer might not be human.

Like CSI after the loss of Grissom I have not watched the programme even if it is just as good or not.
Umm just thinking, hmm I would watch Torchwood to see what it was like but it would have a lot to live up to if they changed the whole format and location.

Ah well that is enough of my comments, really need to learn to be more consise. :) Difficult though.........

squidge
11-Jul-09, 20:57
Goodness me i was glued to the tv and its very very rare that happens these days. i thought the series was fabulous and the last episode had me in tears. ( hormones dear hormones:eek:) It was very very well done. Congratulations to the Beeb!

Sandra
12-Jul-09, 14:54
I loved it. Torchwood and Dr Who are two of my favourite programmes.

redeyedtreefrog
14-Jul-09, 14:40
Was really good but I'm disappointed that most of the original Torchwood are dead! There's only two of them left, Jack and Gwen, and Jack can't die in the first place!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Jul-09, 15:16
The first four episodes were braw.The last episode was a turkey.GAME OVER me thinks for Torchwood.

bobbyrussell09
14-Jul-09, 17:13
The first four episodes were braw.The last episode was a turkey.GAME OVER me thinks for Torchwood.
away ,get ur glasses cleaned or go to specsavers man,the last episode was brilliant.anyway wouldnt you have been on ur computer when it was on:lol:

bobbyrussell09
14-Jul-09, 17:14
really liked how at the start they put that little bit bout the doctor at the start

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Jul-09, 17:29
away ,get ur glasses cleaned or go to specsavers man,the last episode was brilliant.anyway wouldnt you have been on ur computer when it was on:lol:

I saw what I saw.The last episode was drivel,c'mon Bobby,yer brave the now on screen,wait till I see ye tomorrow.Who needs Twitter,when ye have the org.[lol][lol]

bobbyrussell09
14-Jul-09, 17:31
I saw what I saw.The last episode was drivel,c'mon Bobby,yer brave the now on screen,wait till I see ye tomorrow.Who needs Twitter,when ye have the org.[lol][lol]
oh dina worry il still say the same tomoz .

bobbyrussell09
14-Jul-09, 17:32
dvd oh this is out an i think it will be a good investment

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Jul-09, 17:40
dvd oh this is out an i think it will be a good investment

Good investment?The series was just shown,we've not had a weekend to get over the disappointment of the last episode and they want us now to buy it in DVD?Man,I live in a non-democratic society.Cos that DVD would be no where near my hoose.But it will.:cry:Cos I live with a Dr Who/Torchwood household,I have no hope!!!!![lol]

bobbyrussell09
15-Jul-09, 07:45
Good investment?The series was just shown,we've not had a weekend to get over the disappointment of the last episode and they want us now to buy it in DVD?Man,I live in a non-democratic society.Cos that DVD would be no where near my hoose.But it will.:cry:Cos I live with a Dr Who/Torchwood household,I have no hope!!!!![lol]
away man its good viewing,well if the other half get the dvd maybe you can get a dvd yoursel.maybe the rubbish you like ,sorry you call them classics :lol:

The Angel Of Death
15-Jul-09, 12:41
away man its good viewing,well if the other half get the dvd maybe you can get a dvd yoursel.maybe the rubbish you like ,sorry you call them classics :lol:

Don't go there lad remember good morning Vietnam you fell asleep and the rest of us almost followed ;)

neepnipper
15-Jul-09, 21:52
Just watched the last episode of 'Torchwood' tonight, has been one of the best things on tv in ages, I have been captivated, thought it was very moving and well filmed.

Fingers crossed it will return, I love Dr Who as well but 'Torchwood' is a bit more for the grown ups!

bobbyrussell09
17-Jul-09, 14:07
Don't go there lad remember good morning Vietnam you fell asleep and the rest of us almost followed ;)
thats a classic mate ,an i was tired.back to torchwood there was a bit in the paper saying eve myles who plays gwen cooper let lek there is another series in the pipeline:lol:

The Angel Of Death
17-Jul-09, 14:09
Good good last one was ok but i felt it was rushed towards the end of it though

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Jul-09, 23:41

Good Morning Vietnam?Thats not one of mines.A classic,yes in my OH's opinion.My own favourite classics are....do ye want to get banned or not?Think about it,who cares,ye can put anything ye want,its an open forum,naw ye can't,aye ye can,naw ye can't.[lol]

The Angel Of Death
19-Jul-09, 23:43
Good Morning Vietnam?Thats not one of mines.A classic,yes in my OH's opinion.[lol]

I have no doubts that's where he procured it from ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
19-Jul-09, 23:50
[lol]He probably did.

Invisible
20-Jul-09, 11:41
[quote=redeyedtreefrog;573293]Was really good but I'm disappointed that most of the original Torchwood are dead! There's only two of them left, Jack and Gwen, and Jack can't die in the first place![/quote

NOOOOOOOOO! maybe a bad time for me to start watching Torchwood Season 1. Should have stayed away from this thread

Sporran
21-Jul-09, 04:39
I saw the first of the five new episodes tonight, and loved it! Can't wait to see the remaining four this week! :D

One of my fave parts was inside the Hub, when Gwen discovers she's pregnant, and Captain Jack is congratulating her. A nice tender moment, where once again, it seems the two of them have some feelings for each other. I didn't enjoy seeing Jack kissing Ianto a few moments later, though. Kinda spoils the fantasy for me! :( I'd rather see him kissing a woman!!! :cool:

bigskelf
21-Jul-09, 08:14

yup loved the first 4 episodes, but the phrase "jumped the shark" came to mind when "final solution" to 456 was applied

(newbie takes risk with controversial post)