PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone lost their cat.

melt
08-Jul-09, 18:26
We have taken in a cat that we think may have strayed. It is long haired and is very friendly so it is obviously someones pet. If anyone thinks it may be theirs then please get in touch. :D

Mr Large Shorts
08-Jul-09, 21:12
We have taken in a cat that we think may have strayed. It is long haired and is very friendly so it is obviously someones pet. If anyone thinks it may be theirs then please get in touch. :D Is she black with one fang?

melt
08-Jul-09, 21:25
No sorry Ive checked all the ads for missing cats on the org and on cats protection and it doesnt match any otherwise I would have been in touch straight away. Hope you manage to find yours. One of mine went missing only for 2 days once and I was worried sick so I know what your going through.

Aaldtimer
09-Jul-09, 03:18
We have taken in a cat that we think may have strayed. It is long haired and is very friendly so it is obviously someones pet. If anyone thinks it may be theirs then please get in touch. :D

It might be an idea to give your location Melt!:)

melt
09-Jul-09, 07:00
Sorry - :o - its Thurso.

arat
09-Jul-09, 19:07
has anyone seen a light ginger long haired kitten in the springpark area. he answers to baggy or bagpuss. he has been missing since last wednesday from bower court

melt
10-Jul-09, 17:31
Would just like to say that the cat was found at a place of work and there could be a chance that it may have travelled there in the engine of someones car.:eek: This has been know:(

ballinleish
12-Jul-09, 23:35
hi

we lost our cat about 6 months ago.

she's a long haired, black, dressed, was wearing a red glitter coller last time she was seen. she was last seen at east church strt but we live in burnside.she's got the tiniest little white mark on her chest.

please let me know

thankyou:(

melt
13-Jul-09, 13:04
I have sent a pm

motoxmum
15-Jul-09, 16:08
Hi we have lost our cat.. has been missing now for around a fortnight. He is extremely friendly, black with white on him and very fluffy. has a really long fluffy tail and also a black splodge on one of his back legs. Has been missing from Dale road in Thurso. I so hope this is him. Please tel 07921086378. Thanks

ballinleish
15-Jul-09, 23:28
hey we have also lost our grey and white short haired male, undressed, no collar....last seen between burnside and east church strt.

:~(

melt
18-Jul-09, 10:48
:)Would just like to say that the cat has now been happily reunited with its owner.:)

Liz
18-Jul-09, 12:47
That is such good news! Well done melt:D

dousslesh
19-Jul-09, 08:31
Well done ! I know you went to a great deal of trouble to rescue the cat and find it's owner. Thank you !