PDA

View Full Version : Good first impressions

Haitch
08-Jul-09, 10:35
Hi everyone, I just stumbled across this site whilst surfing for news from my old stomping ground.

I attended Castletown primary school and then Thurso High School. I left caithness about 15 years ago now.

Anyway, I am amazed how busy this forum is and so well done to all the contributors/mods who keep it running!

Not sure how much I will be able to contribute to current local affairs but I will be reading with interest.

Cheers,

Haitch

Venture
08-Jul-09, 10:54
Welcome to the org Haitch. The topics on here can be varied and don't always stick to being local. Just join in when you feel like it and enjoy.;)

TRUCKER
08-Jul-09, 11:41
Yes welcome to the mad house have fun posting :)

Haitch
08-Jul-09, 11:49
Cheers guys

Thumper
08-Jul-09, 15:35
Hi there and welcome to the org!x

WickWitch
08-Jul-09, 15:39
Hello fellow newbie

David Banks
09-Jul-09, 01:15
Hi everyone, I just stumbled across this site whilst surfing for news from my old stomping ground.

I attended Castletown primary school and then Thurso High School. I left caithness about 15 years ago now.

Anyway, I am amazed how busy this forum is and so well done to all the contributors/mods who keep it running!

Not sure how much I will be able to contribute to current local affairs but I will be reading with interest.

Welcome aboard Haitch.
I left Caithness over 40 years ago, but it is still "home."
And you'll find that caithness.org is a great place to blether.

Aaldtimer
09-Jul-09, 03:09
Aye Haitch, welcome aboard, ye'll find some right bletherers as shipmates!:)

wndyndy
09-Jul-09, 03:30
welcome to the org!

oldmarine
09-Jul-09, 08:02
I will join in with the comment 'welcome to the org.' You will note that we org's stretch way across the pond in the USA as well as Canada plus Australia and goodness knows where else.

teenybash
09-Jul-09, 11:36
Hi Haitch............welcome and join in and share with us what's happening down your end......:)