PDA

View Full Version : Hello

WickWitch
07-Jul-09, 18:38
Having posted on a couple of threads I suddenly thought that I should introduce myself so that no-one accuses me of being a troll :lol:

I speak my mind and expect others to do the same. I try hard not to be unkind but I won't agree with you if I think that you are wrong. I am, though, always happy to see the other side of the discussion......sometimes you may be able to make me clamber over to the other side of the fence :eek:

I look forward to making many friends and very few enemies ;)

Connor.
07-Jul-09, 19:18
You'll fit right in here...:lol:

Welcome to the forums WW.

Tighsonas4
07-Jul-09, 19:25
welcome on ,you wiill be all right with me as my attitude on here is PLEASE YERSELVES [lol] tony

WickWitch
07-Jul-09, 19:28
Thanks guys.....bit of Frankie Howard there Tony :lol:

TRUCKER
07-Jul-09, 21:16
Hello and welcome to the madhouse happy posting ;)

balto
07-Jul-09, 21:21
welcome to the family. look forward to your posts.

joxville
07-Jul-09, 21:26
Which witch are ye, thurs loads o' witches in Wick. ;)

WickWitch
07-Jul-09, 21:38
The modern one.....no splinters from the besom for me. It's a Dyson or a Henry for comfort :)

scorrie
08-Jul-09, 00:46
Hey WickWitch, enjoy your 5 minutes of fame. In my experience, people who are "Looking forward to your posts", divorce you entirely the first time you post something they don't agree with. Either that or the thread will be closed pronto. I wish this forum could operate within 1% of the good intentions forwarded to NEW members. Once you are known, nobody wants to know you!!

bobbyrussell09
08-Jul-09, 00:50
welcome to the world off the org:lol::roll:

Mrs Bucket
08-Jul-09, 05:57
Hello nice to meet a like minded person I would take note of what scorrie says. I dont think you are supposed to speak your mind if it does not fit with certain peoples views.

riggerboy
08-Jul-09, 07:53
just to let you know thers enough of you lot now go away,

or in other words hi and welcome to the mad hoose

Bazeye
08-Jul-09, 10:28
Shelley will probably want to borrow Henry.

grumpy1
08-Jul-09, 10:34
hi there welcome to the org...here's to a long and happy stay...

Tinkerbell09
08-Jul-09, 11:26
Welcome to the org & happy posting :)

WickWitch
08-Jul-09, 12:11
Shelley will probably want to borrow Henry.

Oh......that all depends on how well she treats him and will she empty the bag before he is returned? :confused
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am sure that I will disagree with some people but as we are all adults it is fine to have differing points of view. Imagine how boring life would be if we all agreed? The great thing about growing older is that we can appreciate that others differ and that can help to expand our horizons.

Thumper
08-Jul-09, 15:34
hello and welcome to the forum,look forward to your posts! x

Venture
08-Jul-09, 16:27
Oh......that all depends on how well she treats him and will she empty the bag before he is returned? :confused
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am sure that I will disagree with some people but as we are all adults it is fine to have differing points of view. Imagine how boring life would be if we all agreed? The great thing about growing older is that we can appreciate that others differ and that can help to expand our horizons.

They might be adults but differences in opinions can sometimes bring out the child in them. A fair few rattles have found there way to the ground from the pram over the years.:lol:

Welcome to the org. You'll soon get the hang of it.;)

Stefan
08-Jul-09, 20:05
Hello nice to meet a like minded person I would take note of what scorrie says. I dont think you are supposed to speak your mind if it does not fit with certain peoples views.

But then we just ignore those people who don't want us to speak our mind. ;)

lister
08-Jul-09, 20:08
Aye,enjoy the crack and dinae take it all too seriously its a laugh.:lol:

teenybash
08-Jul-09, 21:31
Welcome to you and enjoy the wonderful world of the org.....[fresh blood folks teehee.......;)]
Happy posting and visit often.:)

Vistravi
12-Jul-09, 16:58

Too true WickWitch.

Welcome to the org. Get stuck in and get the opinions going. ;)