PDA

View Full Version : annoying habits

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 00:30
My wife grinds her teeth and it drive's me mad,:mad: doe's anyone else have a partner/friend/college with an annoying habit?

connieb19
20-Mar-06, 00:32
My habits seem to be sooo annoying, i havn't even got a boyfriend!!:cry:

angela5
20-Mar-06, 00:36
I have an annoying college who eats with his mouth open showing all the chewed up contents..he speaks with his mouth full which results in bits of food falling out which he picks back up and shoves it in his mouth again.....he slurps his soup and cup of coffee...after eating he always picks his nose it makes me feel sick..:(

connieb19
20-Mar-06, 00:38
Well now..collegues, that's another story, where do I start?:evil

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 00:38
My hubby has a really annoying habit of letting rip in bed and pulling the covers over my head:evil usually when it smells like something has crawled up there and died:~(

angela5
20-Mar-06, 00:40
My hubby has a really annoying habit of letting rip in bed and pulling the covers over my head:evil usually when it smells like something has crawled up there and died:~(

yuk! i'd kick him out the bed....

connieb19
20-Mar-06, 00:40
My hubby has a really annoying habit of letting rip in bed and pulling the covers over my head:evil usually when it smells like something has crawled up there and died:~(Don't you do it back to him?:confused: :evil

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 00:41
Don't you do it back to him?:confused: :evil

there's no way on god's earth that i could smell as bad as him lol[smirk]

connieb19
20-Mar-06, 00:42
My wife grinds her teeth and it drive's me mad,:mad: doe's anyone else have a partner/friend/college with an annoying habit?Can't she just take them out when your about?:confused: :confused:

willowbankbear
20-Mar-06, 00:49
Bloke I work with says everything 3-4-5 times so we call him ***** 5 times. Another is king of tea breaks, so he is Colonel Tetley& the other guy is like Oscar fae sesame street or a christmas card-always greeting.[lol] The two of them together are known as the blister brothers as they only come oot when the work is done![lol] :lol:

connieb19
20-Mar-06, 00:49
My wife grinds her teeth and it drive's me mad,:mad: doe's anyone else have a partner/friend/college with an annoying habit?You could always try hiding them!!:evil :evil
http://www.chrisguitars.com/murph-teeth.jpg

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 00:50
Can't she just take them out when your about?:confused: :confused:

I would need the help of a vet to take them oot!![lol] ( thank god she's asleep )

angela5
20-Mar-06, 00:52
I would need the help of a vet to take them oot!![lol] ( thank god she's asleep )

[lol] [lol] hee...hee...
http://www.makeup-fx.com/images/Beastmun.jpg

wee_fuzzy_kitty
20-Mar-06, 01:51
My habits seem to be sooo annoying, i havn't even got a boyfriend!!:cry:

why doesnt that surprise me lol

connieb19
20-Mar-06, 09:45
why doesnt that surprise me lolOOOOO...arn't we smart. Sorry I have to go to work just now, but I'll reply later!!!:evil

willowbankbear
20-Mar-06, 10:10
Leave Connie alone w-f-kitty, If shes the same off screen as on it, she would be ace crack at a posters party. When are we havin 1 anyway?:grin: :grin:

ice box
20-Mar-06, 10:33
I have an annoying college who eats with his mouth open showing all the chewed up contents..he speaks with his mouth full which results in bits of food falling out which he picks back up and shoves it in his mouth again.....he slurps his soup and cup of coffee...after eating he always picks his nose it makes me feel sick..:(
You say it's a college more like somthing out rocky horror show lol

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 12:00
My wife grinds her teeth and it drive's me mad,:mad: doe's anyone else have a partner/friend/college with an annoying habit?

Billy Boy's wife here, I may grind ma teeth but my habits aint half as annoying or bad as his.
He lets rip when you are in the supermarket (stinks the place out) and walks off leaving some poor unsuspecting sod to get all the disgusting looks:evil
and that is only 1 of many things he doe's

Venture
20-Mar-06, 12:01
I think they mean colleague

scrapydoo
20-Mar-06, 12:02
lol keep telling them billys wife

erli
20-Mar-06, 12:11

Thank goodness you pointed that out. I have been accused of being pedantic before so I didn't want to say anything.[lol]

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 12:15
lol keep telling them billys wife

He doe's housework ( which although a good thing ) can be annoying, when you are trying to make something to eat for example he is right behind you washing up and putting things away ( you might think whats the problem ) well if you are making a sandwich the knife ect is washed and in the drawer before you are half way through making it:mad:

scrapydoo
20-Mar-06, 12:16
lmao he can come and tidy my hoose i am on strike lol

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 12:22
lmao he can come and tidy my hoose i am on strike lol
Maybe i should hire him out, just think a could make a fortune and retire early[lol]
I must admit he is really good at housework does everything from changing beds, to washing up, to dusting & hoovering. there his secret is out :evil

scrapydoo
20-Mar-06, 12:24
lmao good idea hire him out

_awayoflife_
20-Mar-06, 12:40
um i talk rubbish most of the time lol guess thats a bad habit :grin:

ice box
20-Mar-06, 13:07
O sorry we are not all perfect

ice box
20-Mar-06, 13:08
most annoying habits has to be the wife lol

acameron
20-Mar-06, 15:06
Jings!!! Billy Boy wi a pinny!!

Mrs Billy Boy, Can I ask you what volume does he sneeze at when he is in the house?
I have been about 300 yards away on a busy street with him in the truck with the window up.......and I can still hear him.
Pray Tell Mrs Billy Boy, remember he did tell the world of one wee innocent bad habit you have and now you can return the favour 10 fold.
I await your reply, I will get a notebook and pen.

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 15:12
Jings!!! Billy Boy wi a pinny!!

Mrs Billy Boy, Can I ask you what volume does he sneeze at when he is in the house?
I have been about 300 yards away on a busy street with him in the truck with the window up.......and I can still hear him.
Pray Tell Mrs Billy Boy, remember he did tell the world of one wee innocent bad habit you have and now you can return the favour 10 fold.
I await your reply, I will get a notebook and pen.

well acameron Mrs Billyboy here, 1st let me tell you he aint got no pinny [lol] enough said !!!!
secondly i am so glad that someone else shares my opinion about his sneeze's.
tell me would that be the one's that sound like a big girls screams????:lol:

wickerinca
20-Mar-06, 15:12
He doe's housework ( which although a good thing ) can be annoying, when you are trying to make something to eat for example he is right behind you washing up and putting things away ( you might think whats the problem ) well if you are making a sandwich the knife ect is washed and in the drawer before you are half way through making it:mad:

I've got one of them....drives me nuts!!!

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 15:14
I've got one of them....drives me nuts!!!
maybe we should team up and start up a cleaning business wi them :lol:

wickerinca
20-Mar-06, 15:21
If it got him out from under my feet.....great!!!

I was cutting some material for a project I am doing in the bedroom and the material was attached to a large board.....think full sized headboard here!! Anyway I set the scissors down by my side and was faffing about getting the offending material round a corner. Hubby is generally getting in my way so I suggested that he take the dogs out for a romp round the garden. Off he goes and I am stapling and stitching away when I gets to another bit that needs a bit of fine tuning. I am holding the material in place as I reached behind me for the scissors.....groping about .....can't find them....bit of acrobatics to try and look under my arm and still keep the material in place....nope!! No scissors!!! Their bright orange handles then caught my eye..............there they were...perched in my brush and comb holder...on the dressing table.....across the room!!!! Enough said....................you can have him!!!

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 15:24
If it got him out from under my feet.....great!!!

I was cutting some material for a project I am doing in the bedroom and the material was attached to a large board.....think full sized headboard here!! Anyway I set the scissors down by my side and was faffing about getting the offending material round a corner. Hubby is generally getting in my way so I suggested that he take the dogs out for a romp round the garden. Off he goes and I am stapling and stitching away when I gets to another bit that needs a bit of fine tuning. I am holding the material in place as I reached behind me for the scissors.....groping about .....can't find them....bit of acrobatics to try and look under my arm and still keep the material in place....nope!! No scissors!!! Their bright orange handles then caught my eye..............there they were...perched in my brush and comb holder...on the dressing table.....across the room!!!! Enough said....................you can have him!!!

No Thanks, you totally have my full sympathy Billy Boy is just as bad, hey maybe they are related lol:confused:

wickerinca
20-Mar-06, 15:33
No Thanks, you totally have my full sympathy Billy Boy is just as bad, hey maybe they are related lol:confused:

Wouldn't surprise me....Could be genetic!!......hubby's mother was the same....no chance of a refill in the teacup there..........or maybe she was telling me I had outstayed my welcome!!

She eats with her mouth open!!

krieve
20-Mar-06, 18:44
most annoying habits has to be the wife lol
bet the wife says that about

the original ducky
20-Mar-06, 18:51
the most annoying thing that i can think of that i hate is that i hate when people lie and you know what the truth is also when you have just finnished cleaning one room and go in to another then come back in to the first room and its as messy as before you clean it. any onther mums feel like that?

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 18:57
the most annoying thing that i can think of that i hate is that i hate when people lie and you know what the truth is also when you have just finnished cleaning one room and go in to another then come back in to the first room and its as messy as before you clean it. any onther mums feel like that?

Thats a bit sexist lol
its not only mum's that feel this way, believe me[mad]

the original ducky
20-Mar-06, 18:59
oh sorry i didnt think. theres loads of good dads.

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 19:07
oh sorry i didnt think. theres loads of good dads.

Thats ok lol i'll forgive you, us men are very forgiving that way:o

the original ducky
20-Mar-06, 19:12
ah well you sound it lol

htwood
20-Mar-06, 19:17
maybe we should team up and start up a cleaning business wi them :lol:

I've got one to add to your team; we three could be millionaires by years end. I hide my tea mug all day Saturday, else its emptied and washed before I'm done, and I specifically say, I'm in the middle of a cooking project, dont touch a thing! Once he threw out a bread dough as it was rising.
Now he knows meaning of "unilateral decision" LOL

acameron
20-Mar-06, 20:17
....tell me would that be the one's that sound like a big girls screams????:lol:

Lol...THATS THE ONE!!!!!

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 20:23
Lol...THATS THE ONE!!!!!
now now ac a bet you screamed like a big girl when you stubed yer toe :o

Chillie
20-Mar-06, 20:43
why doesnt that surprise me lolProbably because shes fussy, unlike some I know[disgust]

acameron
20-Mar-06, 20:43
When I had my nasty accident I didnt scream....however....I did imploded into volley of profanities and obscenities that would give Roy Chubby Brown a red face.
Now what was that about wearing a pinny and sneezing like a girl? lol

Billy Boy
20-Mar-06, 20:46
When I had my nasty accident I didnt scream....however....I did imploded into volley of profanities and obscenities that would give Roy Chubby Brown a red face.
Now what was that about wearing a pinny and sneezing like a girl? lol

Like the wife said ac "what pinny" !!! :p