PDA

View Full Version : At last is RAINING in Wick!

Julia
06-Jul-09, 11:17
I thought it would never come, no excuse now not to do housework [lol]

TRUCKER
06-Jul-09, 11:43
Lets hope it remembers to stop lol

ShelleyCowie
06-Jul-09, 12:12
I wish it wud rain a bit in thruso. Maybe make the air a bit cooler! :( Its still just too hot for me to handle! :~(

nicnic74
06-Jul-09, 12:14
Dont lek e rain at all, roll on until our lovely sun is back again

shazzy
06-Jul-09, 12:14
I know we need it but does it have to be on my day off!!:(

telfordstar
06-Jul-09, 12:20
what a releif sum rain at last!!!!

youoldduffer
06-Jul-09, 12:22
I wish it wud rain a bit in thruso. Maybe make the air a bit cooler! :( Its still just too hot for me to handle! :~(

I gotta agree, though I like the sun but the heat the last few days has been too much for me, too hot indoors n too hot outdoor and I aint never eaten so much ice cream though that wasn't so bad :). Do they still make mivi's remember them when i was a bairn

Kevin Milkins
06-Jul-09, 12:44
It is nice to have a drop of rain to cool things down a bit, but the sultry warm weather we have had has brought my hanging baskets on a treat.:Razz

I hope we don't get high winds that will thrash them to bits now.:confused

Tighsonas4
06-Jul-09, 12:47
to say its raining just now is an understatement [lol] tony

KCI
06-Jul-09, 13:11
Yeah, and I got totally soaked as I was out for a long walk with the pram! Not complaining though, as I wanted some cooler weather.:lol:

Miss Mack
06-Jul-09, 13:20
I know we need it but does it have to be on my day off!!:(
:~(Poor you, always dull on my days off too!

Vistravi
06-Jul-09, 15:22
Was very happy to see the rain and cool weather in inverness. its only brief showers but it is cool and not a hint of heat in the air. It's great after last week's overheat.
I'd rather be cold than hot. at least if you;re cold you can warm up, when you're hot you can't cool down.

Tom Cornwall
06-Jul-09, 16:40
it was absolutely persisting it down, down here...but there's also some thunder involved. we had a pool at least an eighth of an inch deep for a minute or two, this afternoon...and the temperature fell to 20 degrees..we're doomed, I say..doomed

lynne duncan
06-Jul-09, 16:41
yip it would be the time that me and the kids are in our shorts in the middle of reiss beach, very wet we got!!!!

Tinkerbell09
06-Jul-09, 17:45
Been up since 12 this afternoon. Woke up to it just LASHING down. been doing house work since then. Its now nearly 6 o clock now. And i'm not even half done!!!
Come back sun! I need an excuse to not do housework :~(!!!!

shazzy
06-Jul-09, 18:55
:~(Poor you, always dull on my days off too!

perhaps we should let the weather man know when our days off are so that he can arrange some sun!

Tighsonas4
06-Jul-09, 21:24
perhaps we should let the weather man know when our days off are so that he can arrange some sun!
i thinkthe weather man is srruggling as it is [lol]lot of their forecasts are far off the button tony

bobbyrussell09
07-Jul-09, 01:12
was looking forward to go camping for a few days but the rain put us off.always next time

Lolabelle
07-Jul-09, 07:54
Has it been warm up there? We've been freezing here! LOL, well freezing for us that is.

I gotta say this is the first time I've ever seen a thread with Caithness folk being happy to see rain. I thought it was always raining up there. :Razz