PDA

View Full Version : Flashchat ideas

Vistravi
05-Jul-09, 19:02
A long with the weekly quiz does anyone think we could use flashchat and plan other things like maybe a mid week quiz or perhaps some word games of some sort.

What do you think we could use it for?

sassylass
05-Jul-09, 19:15
A nice thing about the chatroom is it's open 24/7. A group of us used to meet up Friday nights for a blether but slowly life got in the way. Maybe it's time to start that up again, it was always a laugh. I know people who have met their partners in this chatroom, others have met their nemesis. It's never boring ;).

golach
05-Jul-09, 19:39
Thats the beauty of flashchat, you need not stick to the general chat room, there already is a lounge or a quiz room to use, and if you really want you can create your own room, and invite selected guests.
I use the general chat to meet my pals and have a blether with no specific subjects.

ShelleyCowie
05-Jul-09, 19:48
I hardly use it now. Usually dont have time. When im on the computer its just passing by. Right now i have stopped for a drink of water, then am on the move again!

too much on! :confused

solastar
05-Jul-09, 19:57
A nice thing about the chatroom is it's open 24/7. A group of us used to meet up Friday nights for a blether but slowly life got in the way. Maybe it's time to start that up again, it was always a laugh. I know people who have met their partners in this chatroom, others have met their nemesis. It's never boring ;).

Hi Sassylass
I met my lovely hubby 7 years ago on the chat, you will remember us two.

solastar