PDA

View Full Version : Yet another milestone!

Happy Guy
04-Jul-09, 13:46
Young Fishing Neep seems to be going ahead in leaps and bounds! First she graduated from her Army Preparation course, then in just one day she became an adult - wise, thoughtful, sensible and sober - passing from a teenager to an Adult on her 18th - (YEAH RIGHT LOL) now today she passed her Driving Theory Test! Well done Neep!!! FIRST ATEMPT TOO!

golach
04-Jul-09, 15:49
HG, we orgers have come to expect the highest standard of achievement from 'e Neep, nothing she puts her hand to fails......Well Done Neep :D

horseman
04-Jul-09, 15:58
Very well done YFN an no less than we have come to expect from you:D

Thats the spirit to bring to life, accept no less,keep it up an you may go a long way..:)

seadog
04-Jul-09, 16:00
Weel done young fishing neep. Knowing your mother I would have expected nothing less;)

Sporran
04-Jul-09, 17:49
Congratulations, YFN! Your Mum must be very proud of you! :D

balto
04-Jul-09, 18:33
big congratulations to you, hope my kids do me as proud as you have for your mum.

weeksider
04-Jul-09, 18:47
Thought she was keeping it under wraps like her car was but Well Done
How is your mither doing ?

Tighsonas4
04-Jul-09, 20:34
its a case of like mother like daughter good show yfn keep at it regards tony

ShelleyCowie
04-Jul-09, 21:05
Well done YFN! :Razz

Your still young and have achieved so much! Bet you are well chuffed with yourself! And yer mum too! ;)

poppett
04-Jul-09, 22:58
Congratulations on passing your driving test. Miles of happy motoring ahead for you now.

TRUCKER
04-Jul-09, 23:19
Well done yfn we are all proud of you:)

young_fishin_neep
07-Jul-09, 17:53
Heya guys, thanks alot,

sadly me and mother have no internet since the thunder and lightening so i have been gettin withdrawel symptoms from the org :(

my mum is doing well and enjoying a nice holiday in shetland :)

xxxxx