PDA

View Full Version : another beautiful day!

brandy
03-Jul-09, 08:44
wow! looks like its going to be another scorcher guys!!! make sure everyone gets their sunscreen on! and enjoy it!!!

TRUCKER
03-Jul-09, 08:47
You enjoy ur day too brandy:)

marlyn
03-Jul-09, 08:51
I so want to enjoy it - but not sure my head can stand another day out in the sunshine - my hayfever is getting horrendous, we were at the beach all afternoon yesterday, and my hayfever got worse!! supposed to be better at the coast.

Maybe I should stay in and pack - moving in less than 3 weeks.

ShelleyCowie
03-Jul-09, 09:35
I feel like i cant enjoy this weather anymore! Im just melting away like a chocolate bar!! Poor athrun is constantly sweating too, trying to keep him cool but its just so hot! :~(

And this heat has given him a really bad dry cough! Nothing can be given to him though because of his age.

Also my hayfever is going mental!!

brandy
03-Jul-09, 09:57
got a bit sunburned yesterday.. even with factor 30 on... sam is as brown as a nut... even with factor 30.... ben is suprisingly doing really good with the factor 30! hes got his hat on today! that red hair and fair skin is just begging the sun to have a go at him! but we are having a blast! this is the kind of temps i love! this is what the weather was like in may when i went home!

Tinkerbell09
03-Jul-09, 10:17
I love all this weather!!

Was out at the beach with all my mates. There was LOADS of us swimming then just laying about. Got burnt on my shoulders and a little on my back. And there all wanting to go back out today aswell! Stronger sun cream is what i need today!

Enjoy the weather all :)

honey
03-Jul-09, 12:10
i hope the good weather is going to last, im going up the road to Thurso on monday!!

dirdyweeker
03-Jul-09, 12:18
My favourite weather too but it has dulled over here in Wick. I love lazing around in the sun.

brandy
03-Jul-09, 12:27
yup! looks like rain now! just keeping an eye out in case i have to make the mad dash to grab in the washing!

The Pepsi Challenge
03-Jul-09, 12:36
Warm, but muggy and overcast here in Hawick.