PDA

View Full Version : your boss

wicker8
02-Jul-09, 20:35
hi just so corious to see what kind of boss you have at work ? i work in a nursing home and my boss is fantastic shes one of the best to work with and for cant fault her :Razz

amazing1
02-Jul-09, 20:37
hi just so corious to see what kind of boss you have at work ? i work in a nursing home and my boss is fantastic shes one of the best to work with and for cant fault her :Razz
I'm glad someone in this town has a good boss.

wicker8
02-Jul-09, 20:37
hi just so corious to see what kind of boss you have at work ? i work in a nursing home and my boss is fantastic shes one of the best to work with and for cant fault her :Razzsorry i did not correct my spelling i ment curious:Razz

joxville
02-Jul-09, 20:40
I suppose I've been fortunate to have had good bosses in all the many places I've worked, the exception being a place I worked when I was a teenager, he was your typical grumpy old sod that could never be pleased no matter how hard you tried.

Invisible
02-Jul-09, 21:51
I've got great bosses.

eric pollard
02-Jul-09, 21:54
my boss is a tool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetpea
02-Jul-09, 21:56
Where I work everyone wants to be the boss so never know where you stand. Work in all female team and find male boss is best.;)

ShelleyCowie
02-Jul-09, 21:57
My boss rocks! Not just saying that cos she is my mum! She really is a grand boss! :cool:

Angel
02-Jul-09, 21:58
My boss is brilliant in lots of ways...
I can start and finnish when I want as long as I complete the work required...
I get a lift to and from the place of work...

But...

I can only have holidays when the boss does...
I only get paid when the boss does...

So it's give and take really... and it works so well...

Angel...

The Pepsi Challenge
03-Jul-09, 12:35
I am my own boss, thankfully. Ponder that for a moment... and envy me.

billhicks.org

bettedaviseyes
03-Jul-09, 12:45
my boss is nice he more like a friend than a boss dont think have ever heard him raise his voice or ever get mad with anyone in the couple of years that worked with him:lol:

dietcokegirl
03-Jul-09, 13:50
My boss is Fab. I work in a different office to her but she always finds the time to call just to get the crack. I do feel like i could go to her with any problems, work or personal.