PDA

View Full Version : Day time tv

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 11:15
Since being on holidays i have found myself watching brothers and sisters an then after it desperate housewives.These are 2 programmes i thought i would never watch let alone get into

telfordstar
02-Jul-09, 11:18
Since being on holidays i have found myself watching brothers and sisters an then after it desperate housewives.These are 2 programmes i thought i would never watch let alone get into

Well why would you be sitting in watching daytime tv with lovely weather lek this?

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 11:24
Well why would you be sitting in watching daytime tv with lovely weather lek this?
iam not long up so need time to wake up lol, so are u sitting outside on this then:lol:

ShelleyCowie
02-Jul-09, 11:25
Bobby get oot whilst u can!!! Run! lol.

I dont really want to go out today either cos its just far too hot! Athrun hates the heat like me! Just cana handle it! :confused

But as for daytime tv, im watching what i have recorded. Corrie, one tree hill etc etc!! :Razz

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 11:29
Bobby get oot whilst u can!!! Run! lol.

I dont really want to go out today either cos its just far too hot! Athrun hates the heat like me! Just cana handle it! :confused

But as for daytime tv, im watching what i have recorded. Corrie, one tree hill etc etc!! :Razz
am about to go out , going to charge the laptop an take it with me , just so i can try to have top 5 or 6 posts lol

Flashman
02-Jul-09, 11:35

Bobby no mates....You must be having a right blast on your holidays! Why don't you go outside and do something

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 11:40
Bobby no mates....You must be having a right blast on your holidays! Why don't you go outside and do something
Good i wish you could swear on this , i would have a few for you

Flashman
02-Jul-09, 14:07
Good i wish you could swear on this , i would have a few for you

Seriously... do you have any mates or just sit on Caithness.org all day every day?

What did you get up to last Saturday.... watch TV all day? lol

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 14:10
Seriously... do you have any mates or just sit on Caithness.org all day every day?

What did you get up to last Saturday.... watch TV all day? lol
Actually i do have mates ,an no i wasnt i was out with mates at the harbourfest an then had sum drinks to get the crack outside the crown

telfordstar
02-Jul-09, 17:34
am i sensing a cat fight in the making, handbags out :lol:

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 17:44
am i sensing a cat fight in the making, handbags out :lol:
It aint a handbag id be reaching for

Venture
02-Jul-09, 17:59
am about to go out , going to charge the laptop an take it with me , just so i can try to have top 5 or 6 posts lol
...and why would you want to have the top 5 or 6. What's so special about that?

Flashman
02-Jul-09, 18:29
Actually i do have mates ,an no i wasnt i was out with mates at the harbourfest an then had sum drinks to get the crack outside the crown

You went knowhere near eh harbourfest...you sat with plug crazy an davie jones all day

Flashman
02-Jul-09, 19:45
It aint a handbag id be reaching for

aww no hard feelings big man ;)