PDA

View Full Version : Swine flu

Moi x
02-Jul-09, 00:46
Has anyone else had it or am I unique amongst orgers?

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jul-09, 00:54
You may be unique.................... :) How you feeling ?

Moi x
02-Jul-09, 00:58
I'm feeling bonnie and good.

I had it three months ago, it was one of the perks of working in Mexico. :confused

Moi x

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jul-09, 00:59
Glad to hear your over it and back fit and healthy. :)

You wont be needing the flu vaccine then !

Moi x
02-Jul-09, 01:05
No, I'll not be needing the vaccine but I am needing some therapy to get my appetite back in touch with bacon rolls. :lol:

Moi x

Fluff
03-Jul-09, 20:56
Someone where I work has been diagnosed with it (a pharmacist, so no great surprises) Will be interesting to see what happens next!

joxville
03-Jul-09, 21:15
Someone where I work has been diagnosed with it (a pharmacist, so no great surprises) Will be interesting to see what happens next!

Headache, sweating and sneezing I expect. :eek: [lol]

ShelleyCowie
03-Jul-09, 23:39
My OH is convinced i have swine flu just because i have similar symptoms. :roll: Its just a cold as far as i can tell!!

Alice in Blunderland
03-Jul-09, 23:54
My OH is convinced i have swine flu just because i have similar symptoms. :roll: Its just a cold as far as i can tell!!

There is a nasty cold doing the rounds :)

Vistravi
04-Jul-09, 02:12

As you know Shelley i wasn't well last week, and it was a virius/flu like i thought. Himself thought it was swine flu too!:roll:

Fluff
04-Jul-09, 09:31
Headache, sweating and sneezing I expect. :eek: [lol]
As long as that doesn't happen before or during my holiday, I don't care lol!

ShelleyCowie
04-Jul-09, 10:27
There is a nasty cold doing the rounds :)

Yeah i think i have it! Typical! Athrun has it too.

As you know Shelley i wasn't well last week, and it was a virius/flu like i thought. Himself thought it was swine flu too!:roll:

Men eh! He had me so convinced i was checking the NHS website! Had me in a panic.

As long as that doesn't happen before or during my holiday, I don't care lol!

Im going on holiday next Friday!! And im working all next week. So hopefully it passes before then.

I will have to get myself to the docs before it turns into another infection! :~(

The Pepsi Challenge
04-Jul-09, 12:54
If you're ever stuck for a seat on the bus or the train, just put on a sombrero and sneeze a lot. Works wonders.