PDA

View Full Version : Posting photos.

2little2late
18-Mar-06, 00:24
For those who are a bit unsure how to post photos.
Register with photobucket.com
You can then upload photos of your choice.
In your photo album under each photo there are three links:-
Url
Tag
Img

Copy the Img link. Go back to message board and paste the link in your reply, this automatically downloads photo without have to follow the link.

Also, for large photos, I have found that before uploading them into photobucket, resize them first. Open photo you wish to upload. Right click, then open with microsoft photo editor. In photo editor go to image, then resize. Whan the resize box appears I always resize the pixels rather than measurements. I find that resizing a photo to 1000 pixels is just the right size for the photo to be uploaded onto photobucket. Then when it appears on the message board the photo isn't too big.

Hope I haven't made this seem confusing.
Good luck.

Bill Fernie
05-Jul-07, 08:27
Try this method of posting photos in the thread

For those who are a bit unsure how to post photos.
Register with photobucket.com
You can then upload photos of your choice.
In your photo album under each photo there are three links:-
Url
Tag
Img

Copy the Img link. Go back to message board and paste the link in your reply, this automatically downloads photo without have to follow the link.

Also, for large photos, I have found that before uploading them into photobucket, resize them first. Open photo you wish to upload. Right click, then open with microsoft photo editor. In photo editor go to image, then resize. Whan the resize box appears I always resize the pixels rather than measurements. I find that resizing a photo to 1000 pixels is just the right size for the photo to be uploaded onto photobucket. Then when it appears on the message board the photo isn't too big.

Hope I haven't made this seem confusing.
Good luck.