carasmam
01-Jul-09, 15:29
How many more poor dogs are going to die in hot cars [evil]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/8126382.stm

Nibbler
01-Jul-09, 16:21
This really gets me angry [evil]

To steal a phrase from riggerboy - 'hang em, hang em, hang em all!!!!'

How many brain cells (in working order) do you need for a person to know, its a bit hot to leave dogs in a car!!!

It really beggars belief :~(

shazzy
01-Jul-09, 19:26
They should be locked in a car in the boiling heat as part of there punishment!! How can people be so stupid and cruel !!:mad:

Liz
01-Jul-09, 22:38
How can people be so frigging stupid![evil]

butterfly
02-Jul-09, 01:03
What a hellish way to die.They should be named and shamed and never allowed to keep animals.[evil]

ShelleyCowie
02-Jul-09, 11:31
That upsets me! How can people call themselves people if they do things like that! They are not people they are monsters!!! [evil]

Its hard enough for animals right now without being in a car. I have fintan and brenon sleeping infront of the fridge just now they are so hot. Doesnt matter if they are outside either because its just too hot!

cuddlepop
02-Jul-09, 11:57
When we have to leave the dogs, its find a parking spot in the shade where possible.
Leave both sun roofs open
Back windows half down with a guard attachment.
Fan on for them that Oh rigged up for back of landrover.
Big bowl of water.
Car left unlocked if no "shopping" in passenger seat.

Not left for more than 1hr before we go back and check on them.

Our dogs are treated like our children would be and are only left in car as you cant take them shopping.:(

People should be "vetted" before they're allowed to keep animals and in this case should be banned for being so irresponsible.:mad:

Julia
02-Jul-09, 12:27
Now you'd think this police dog handler would have known better!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iY9v-jjkLdjvH6ou33BeSWetUe7w

butterfly
02-Jul-09, 14:13
Now you'd think this police dog handler would have known better!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iY9v-jjkLdjvH6ou33BeSWetUe7w

That beggers belief! Police officer too.It's sad.Too late for the dogs now no matter what punishment they throw at the police officer.He should be kicked out the force for his cruelty to these loyal dogs.[evil]

Margaret M.
02-Jul-09, 15:41
Too sad for words! This one is confusing:

The dogs were found dead in a parked police car outside the force's headquarters on Tuesday afternoon.
It is believed the dogs' handler was not on duty at the time and had called in to the force's headquarters at Sherwood Lodge, leaving the dogs to over-heat in the parked car.

If he was not on duty what on earth were the dogs doing in a parked car? And if he was the one who left them there why is he not suspended?

floyed
02-Jul-09, 16:46
They should be locked in a car in the boiling heat as part of there punishment!! How can people be so stupid and cruel !!:mad:

I think you wrote that down wrong???:eek:

bish667
02-Jul-09, 17:47
I think you wrote that down wrong???:eek:

That looks right to me, do to them what they did to their pets.