PDA

View Full Version : camping break

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 11:23
planning to go camping was thinking durness as ive been before ,where have anyone else been thats interesting

The Angel Of Death
01-Jul-09, 12:13
Get camping up the back of the distilary lad meet the natives will almost be like a safari ;)

riggerboy
01-Jul-09, 13:19
planning to go camping was thinking durness as ive been before ,where have anyone else been thats interesting

have you tried your next door neighbours garden, it will give you a feel of what kind of neighbour you are " bet your a rubbishy one" calm doon i was only joking lol

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 13:50
Get camping up the back of the distilary lad meet the natives will almost be like a safari ;)
i have already done that lad,was an experiance,

celtic lass
01-Jul-09, 23:04
Camping holidays i love them but the best place ive been has been Orkney,so much to see and do over the water.Sterling comes a close second have a nice holiday:)

sjr014
01-Jul-09, 23:07
We went to Durness a few years ago and it was lovely and the campsite was nice 2!

mrsinkstack
02-Jul-09, 08:48
We either go to Bettyhill, beach, shops, swimming pool, pub !! Or Embo, for much the same reasons, bairns love it. Durness is gorgeous, lovely campsite and loads to do but with three spewing bairns in the back of the car, windy roads etc. Usually make it a two day trip, stop somewhere else enroute ;)

Talmine is gorgeous, camp site is apparently a bit basic but the beach is to die for.

We're staying in converted train carriages in Rogart this year, really cheap but they look lovely. I know there isn't that much in Rogart but the bairns will love telling their pals they slept in a train ? I hope !!;) Youth Hostel is supposed to be nice in Durness as well ?

Mind you, we could always get the sleeper from Inverness to London but that invlolves a bit more effort and a lot more money !!

christina
02-Jul-09, 09:24
I had my first experience of camping last year I was dreading it I love my home comforts:lol:.

But we all really enjoyed it we stayed at Embo then Nairn it was good fun nice barbecues we were lucky the weather was really nice and hot, we even took the dog with us. My son loved it aswell the Beach was lovely in Nairn.

ShelleyCowie
02-Jul-09, 09:40
I dont like tents. Caravans i love! Lucky thats what we have in Skye! :Razz (Next Friday we leave woo)

Bobby why dont u come house sit for us! Keep ya off the org for a while!!! [lol]

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 10:53
I dont like tents. Caravans i love! Lucky thats what we have in Skye! :Razz (Next Friday we leave woo)

Bobby why dont u come house sit for us! Keep ya off the org for a while!!! [lol]
if i did house sit i still would find a way to get on the org

ShelleyCowie
02-Jul-09, 11:27
if i did house sit i still would find a way to get on the org

Yeah my computer! haha! But house sittin for me would be a 24/7 job!! the amount o cleanin that it takes for my house compared to yours is mental!

you wudna last a day!!! [lol]

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 11:31
Yeah my computer! haha! But house sittin for me would be a 24/7 job!! the amount o cleanin that it takes for my house compared to yours is mental!

you wudna last a day!!! [lol]
Come on i could handle it ,speak to donna , she will tell u how bad i am at keeping thing tidy

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 12:00
I didnt say that right,was trying to say am forever telling her off for not tidying after her