PDA

View Full Version : 21 celebrations!!!

Vistravi
30-Jun-09, 21:17
Next month i'm celebrating my 21st with my friends. A couple of my friends are coming down and staying with me. One of my friends is also turning 21 this year as well and as i am not sure if i can get up to thruso to celebrate hers with her and she doesn't know if she can come down for hers we are having a joint celebration.

I haven't actually been out drinking for at least 5 months now so i know i have to take it easy with the alcohol as i don't want to cut my night short.

I'm thinking of having something to show what our celebration is. Found rosette badge, flashing badge, a birthday sash and a hairband with 21 bobbles on the end of springs.
All items come in black or pink which suits us fine as She's happy with pink but i hate pink. (I'm a blue/purple girl;))

I like the rosette badge idea but have to see what she says.

Which one would you choose?

Fantoosh
01-Jul-09, 00:34
Next month i'm celebrating my 21st with my friends. A couple of my friends are coming down and staying with me. One of my friends is also turning 21 this year as well and as i am not sure if i can get up to thruso to celebrate hers with her and she doesn't know if she can come down for hers we are having a joint celebration.

I haven't actually been out drinking for at least 5 months now so i know i have to take it easy with the alcohol as i don't want to cut my night short.

I'm thinking of having something to show what our celebration is. Found rosette badge, flashing badge, a birthday sash and a hairband with 21 bobbles on the end of springs.
All items come in black or pink which suits us fine as She's happy with pink but i hate pink. (I'm a blue/purple girl;))

I like the rosette badge idea but have to see what she says.

Which one would you choose?

go with the lot!!! lol

annemarie482
02-Jul-09, 11:42
get personalised tshirts made for you all in scrabster, folk will definatley know whats going on then!!

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 11:57
do fancy dress ,