PDA

View Full Version : Snacks

Rheghead
30-Jun-09, 13:33
I like to eat spicy lime pickle on celery for that instant feast.

What do you like to eat as a snack?:confused

:lol:

tootz
30-Jun-09, 14:33
I Eat Ryvita & Cottage Cheese Or Banana's :D

lister
30-Jun-09, 14:37
Frozen roll wi cheese and hot pepper sauce in e micro for 1 minute,tasty.:lol:

wifie
30-Jun-09, 16:14
carrot sticks and humus or oatcakes wi cheese and tomato oh and sometimes olives :D

arana negra
30-Jun-09, 16:42
Crackers with philly, prawns and caviar :) simply divine.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Jun-09, 16:43
Ma favourite snack is "The Cholestrol Sandwich".Two pieces of loaf,two slices of ham,cut cheese(Not Grated),packet of McCoys Flame Grilled Beef,pickle,mustard.Its a snack that makes your stomach feel as though ye have had a Christmas dinner.Rare.:lol::lol:

teddybear1873
30-Jun-09, 16:56
Jacob's Cream Crackers with about 5 different kind of cheese's.

Fluff
30-Jun-09, 18:17
twiglets!
but I try to be good and not snack

Sporran
30-Jun-09, 18:28
A banana's always good when a snack attack comes on. I also like crackers or crispbread with cheese and sliced cucumber - sometimes with grape tomatoes as well.

Vistravi
30-Jun-09, 18:40
when i do snack its either on small oranges or chilli crisps;)

teenybash
30-Jun-09, 19:48
Toast with peanut butter, jam and banana;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Mmmmmmm think I have one banana left and I am a bit peckish!!!!!:cool:

Anne x
30-Jun-09, 22:40
Rich Tea for dipping my comfort food Rich Tea with cheese delicious as a treat love Digestives as well with the same
love beetroot eat it as a snack but beware colour of p-- can give you heart failure
p-- pale to be healthy and hydrated
sorry rheg getting away from point

Julia
30-Jun-09, 23:42
A bowl of either muesli or bran flakes and sultanas, tonight though I had ryvita with cottage cheese and lashings of freshly ground black pepper!

Sporran
01-Jul-09, 04:52
carrot sticks and humus or oatcakes wi cheese and tomato oh and sometimes olives :D

I love hummus too - a great dip for fresh veggies like celery, broccoli, cauliflower, as well as carrot sticks. :)

Oatcakes are another fave of mine, but unfortunately, they're very hard to find in the USA. :(

Rheghead
01-Jul-09, 10:45
Oatcakes are another fave of mine, but unfortunately, they're very hard to find in the USA. :(

A business opportunity is waiting there, you know how the Americans lap up everything that's Scottish?:)

Sporran
01-Jul-09, 17:26

A business opportunity is waiting there, you know how the Americans lap up everything that's Scottish?:)

How right you are, Rheghead! Sporran's Scottish Oatcakes does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? And so does Sporran's Scottish Shortbread!! :D

wifie
01-Jul-09, 17:29
Sporran make yer own - think there might be a recipe on here - homemade ones are brill although I usually buy mine!

joxville
01-Jul-09, 17:29
I'm quite partial to leg of anti-nuclear activist in a sauce of windfarm supporter. ;) [lol]

Sporran
01-Jul-09, 17:41
Sporran make yer own - think there might be a recipe on here - homemade ones are brill although I usually buy mine!

So far, I haven't been able to find the fine oatmeal that's required to make them, over here. All I can find is the coarse grained rolled oats, that you use for making porridge! :(

Rheghead
01-Jul-09, 17:52
Could you put the coarse stuff through a coffee grinder? Probably a silly suggestion.:lol:

Sporran
01-Jul-09, 18:26
Could you put the coarse stuff through a coffee grinder? Probably a silly suggestion.:lol:

Actually, that's not really a silly suggestion, Rheggers! :cool: I could try putting the coarse oatmeal through a coffee grinder, or a food processor of some sort.