bobbyrussell09
30-Jun-09, 10:51
any good films someone can recomend me to watch on ma holiday nights

tootz
30-Jun-09, 11:03
Outpost :)

Liz
30-Jun-09, 13:08
Depends what kind of films you like? Why don't you have a look in the Film section?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Jun-09, 22:02

Here's one for ye bobby,a classic DVD that ye will never have seen,Thomas and the Magic Railroad.:lol::lol:

Fran
30-Jun-09, 23:59
Not Slumdog millionaire. I was so excited when at last it was on sale, heard so much about it, the awards it got etc. Purchased it the first day it was on sale but have only watched half. It is all cruelty to a young boy, beating him, electrifying him etc, couldnt watch that. Very dissapointed.

johnlc
01-Jul-09, 06:55
My bloody valentine is good
seven also

olders ones which are good and watched lastnite was the longest yard ,great film that one and very funny

deja vu is a great one

xxx

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 10:58
Here's one for ye bobby,a classic DVD that ye will never have seen,Thomas and the Magic Railroad.:lol::lol:
u know me to well cedric

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 10:59
Not Slumdog millionaire. I was so excited when at last it was on sale, heard so much about it, the awards it got etc. Purchased it the first day it was on sale but have only watched half. It is all cruelty to a young boy, beating him, electrifying him etc, couldnt watch that. Very dissapointed.
i watched it few weeks ago,dont know why they called it a feel good film

pultney lass
07-Jul-09, 18:48

the curious case of bejamin button was a good film a recently watched, not really a brad pitt fan but found it very intriguing. also watched the confessions of a shopaholic and found that really funny and very typical of so many of my mates ;)

Kodiak
07-Jul-09, 18:57
Here are some titles that have not been out long but I thought they were excellent and yes I have bought them all.

Inkheart Starring Brendan Fraser (PG)
The Unborn (Horror) (15)
The Warlords Starring Jet Li (15)
Punnisher War Zone (18)
Underworld Rise of the Lycans (18)

sjr014
07-Jul-09, 20:40
Marley and Me! I watched it on the plane coming home from usa in April highly reccomend! Or Australia thats good 2!

Flashman
08-Jul-09, 08:19
Legends of the Fall... class film

youoldduffer
08-Jul-09, 11:00
Here are some titles that have not been out long but I thought they were excellent and yes I have bought them all.

Inkheart Starring Brendan Fraser (PG)
The Unborn (Horror) (15)
The Warlords Starring Jet Li (15)
Punnisher War Zone (18)
Underworld Rise of the Lycans (18)

The last three superb films, first two meh

ballinleish
12-Jul-09, 20:16
hey

we recently watched a film called 'haunting in connecticut', it was pretty freaky, really good.

also 'marley and me' it was fantastic, i bawled my eyes out as it was so sad at the end.... good if you are a kid and/or dog lover.

hope you enjoy them if you decide to watch them.