PDA

View Full Version : saying goodbye at midnight

bobbyrussell09
30-Jun-09, 10:36
was up late watching a dvd an heard people say goodbye bout 12 back of 12 an they were rather rude an tooted the horn couple o times.sorry another rant by me,must be wat holidays by maself do to you:roll::lol:

Venture
30-Jun-09, 11:18
was up late watching a dvd an heard people say goodbye bout 12 back of 12 an they were rather rude an tooted the horn couple o times.sorry another rant by me,must be wat holidays by maself do to you

I certainly hope you find something better to do with your holidays. You've started about 10 threads on here and its only Tuesday. At this rate you'll soon have a whole board to yourself. You need to get out and about, quick.[lol];)

Mik.M.
30-Jun-09, 11:23
If you keep posting threads people will think you`re Shelleybain!:lol:

bobbyrussell09
30-Jun-09, 11:27
I certainly hope you find something better to do with your holidays. You've started about 10 threads on here and its only Tuesday. At this rate you'll soon have a whole board to yourself. You need to get out and about, quick.[lol];)
well i got 2 weeks to try and fill the board :lol:

bobbyrussell09
30-Jun-09, 11:30
are u trying to say she posts a lot

ShelleyCowie
30-Jun-09, 11:32

:eek: How very dare you! Im hardly on the org anymore. My new addiction is Ebay! Its a bit more expensive than the org!

And im still waiting for my cheque from you! :roll:

ShelleyCowie
30-Jun-09, 11:34
are u trying to say she posts a lot

I have made over 2000 posts since i joined! So yes...yes i do! And u know i talk alot so it just floats over to here too! [lol]

bobbyrussell09
30-Jun-09, 11:37
I have made over 2000 posts since i joined! So yes...yes i do! And u know i talk alot so it just floats over to here too! [lol]
i would never have guessed dear :lol:;)

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 10:24
Your a toot! :roll:

Who cares if some car beeped its horn outside your bloody house!!!

This post is a waste of web server space [evil]

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 10:27

I'll 2nd that!!!! :lol:

The Angel Of Death
01-Jul-09, 10:35
was up late watching a dvd an heard people say goodbye bout 12 back of 12 an they were rather rude an tooted the horn couple o times.sorry another rant by me,must be wat holidays by maself do to you:roll::lol:

Tell the truth your just gutted you never got a night night kiss as well

joxville
01-Jul-09, 10:38
I love winding up the neighbours, the later the hour the longer I sound my horn. [lol]

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 10:47
Tell the truth your just gutted you never got a night night kiss as well
u got me ,someone wasnt there to give me ma kiss:):lol:

The Angel Of Death
01-Jul-09, 12:10
Sort your mrs out there lad isnt that a womans job ?

riggerboy
01-Jul-09, 13:12
I love winding up the neighbours, the later the hour the longer my horn. [lol]

are we still taking about the car making a noise ????

riggerboy
01-Jul-09, 13:15

look i`m back in the box so its my job to fill the org with troch, cant for the life of me think why anyone at home in th esun woiuild want to post on here , for goodness sake get a life lol

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 13:30
Is there not some Mod's for this Forum who delete pointless threads.... I mean really, there are much more important issues going on locally, nationally and internationally that could be discussed rather than debating about some car tooting it's horn and waking you up last night!! :eek:

Go get some sun for god's sake

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 13:47
Is there not some Mod's for this Forum who delete pointless threads.... I mean really, there are much more important issues going on locally, nationally and internationally that could be discussed rather than debating about some car tooting it's horn and waking you up last night!! :eek:

if u think these threads are pointlees maybe dont look in them ,also if u dont like these threads why put post in it ,if its a waste of time why are u joining in

Even Chance
01-Jul-09, 14:34
After 11 horn tooting is illegal anyway.
What if you have kids that get woken up by this? Not exactly sociable behavior.

Kevin Milkins
01-Jul-09, 15:47

Yes, however he did toot his horn in Caithness.;)

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 16:25
After 11 horn tooting is illegal anyway.
What if you have kids that get woken up by this? Not exactly sociable behavior.
well said,

joxville
01-Jul-09, 16:42

You've been a member for 5 months with 6 posts to your credit and a posting rate of 0.05 per day....not exactly a heavy user of the forum are you? So who are you to say what's fit for posting on here? Maybe you should go get some sun. ;)

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 16:46
You've been a member for 5 months with 6 posts to your credit and a posting rate of 0.05 per day....not exactly a heavy user of the forum are you? So who are you to say what's fit for posting on here? Maybe you should go get some sun. ;) well said aswel joxville

Serenity
01-Jul-09, 17:07
You've been a member for 5 months with 6 posts to your credit and a posting rate of 0.05 per day....not exactly a heavy user of the forum are you? So who are you to say what's fit for posting on here? Maybe you should go get some sun. ;)

So for our opinions to be valid we have to post religiously everyday?

Who is to say what is fit for posting here? I thought it was the mods and whoever replies to the thread. If it is not against any rules then fair go. If no one cares to reply then again fair enough.

wifie
01-Jul-09, 17:17
I love winding up the neighbours, the later the hour the longer my horn. [lol]

Did you really have to share that or you lookin for an infraction? ;) [lol]

wifie
01-Jul-09, 17:19
if u think these threads are pointlees maybe dont look in them ,also if u dont like these threads why put post in it ,if its a waste of time why are u joining in

Usually my thoughts exactly - if you don't like it don't post - but you have to agree mr russell that the title is kind of enticing ;) [lol]

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 17:23
Usually my thoughts exactly - if you don't like it don't post - but you have to agree mr russell that the title is kind of enticing ;) [lol]
well i usually just type the first heading that comes into my head

joxville
01-Jul-09, 17:25
So for our opinions to be valid we have to post religiously everyday?

Who is to say what is fit for posting here? I thought it was the mods and whoever replies to the thread. If it is not against any rules then fair go. If no one cares to reply then again fair enough.

Not at all, I just found it a bit of a cheek to complain about something he hardly uses. The last time I used Thurso swimming pool was 2004 so do I have the right to complain about it if it has problems?

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 18:54

You ever heard of capitol letters and question marks? ;)

Mik.M.
01-Jul-09, 18:59
:eek: How very dare you! Im hardly on the org anymore. My new addiction is Ebay! Its a bit more expensive than the org!

And im still waiting for my cheque from you! :roll:
Like I told you your czech hasn`t got off the boat yet,then he`s got to sneak onto the right truck. As soon as he arrives I`ll send him round.

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 19:04

Just because im new and a very light user does not mean I cant have an opinion on something that goes on here... it's not a secret society with the number of posts indicating your rank and power is it? :D

I use other forums more often so I have some idea of what goes on.

And lets face it, IMHO it is hardly new topic discussion worthy is it.... it is more of a twitter.

An anyway, if you hover over my little green posting box it says im on a distinguised road.... so there! :)

joxville
01-Jul-09, 19:40
Just because im new and a very light user does not mean I cant have an opinion on something that goes on here... it's not a secret society with the number of posts indicating your rank and power is it?

I use other forums more often so I have some idea of what goes on.

And lets face it, IMHO it is hardly new topic discussion worthy is it.... it is more of a twitter.

An anyway, if you hover over my little green posting box it says im on a distinguised road.... so there!

1. I know you use other forums. ;)
2. That's the beauty of the Org, almost anything is open for discussion, that's why this section is titled General. You'll get used to it....I hope. :D
3. ...and my wee green boxes say I have a reputation beyond repute. :Razz

wndyndy
01-Jul-09, 19:44
I love winding up the neighbours, the later the hour the longer I sound my horn. [lol]
the sooner the police come to you for disturbing neighbours

golach
01-Jul-09, 19:45
and my wee green boxes say I have a reputation beyond repute. :Razz
Your Reputation goes before you in every way Jox, like a beer belly [lol]

joxville
01-Jul-09, 19:45
My neighbours are already disturbed....I live next to an asylum. [lol]

joxville
01-Jul-09, 19:46
Your Reputation goes before you in every way Jox, like a beer belly [lol]

What's a beer belly and how do I get one of those?

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 20:01
1. I know you use other forums. ;)
2. That's the beauty of the Org, almost anything is open for discussion, that's why this section is titled General. You'll get used to it....I hope.
3. ...and my wee green boxes say I have a reputation beyond repute.

Ha ha point taken!.... :D

I guess im used to over zealous mods on other forums shutting down posts if they are vague topics.

Im sure I will get used to it :Razz

Kevin Milkins
01-Jul-09, 20:54
What's a beer belly and how do I get one of those?

You can have mine Jox, one carefull owner, never raced or rallied. lol:lol:

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 21:24
You ever heard of capitol letters and question marks? ;)
maybe learn to spell right before telling me off

Flashman
02-Jul-09, 00:10
maybe learn to spell right before telling me off

Capital rather, my mistake.... now try and use them. And there is a space after a comma

ShelleyCowie
02-Jul-09, 10:03
Capital rather, my mistake.... now try and use them. And there is a space after a comma

Goodness sake this is not a place for a grammar exam! :mad:

The Angel Of Death
02-Jul-09, 10:16
Pencils down children no further writing Flashman !!!

Make sure and pass your finished exams into the red tray on my desk please for marking

Kodiak
02-Jul-09, 13:06
Your a toot! :roll:

Who cares if some car beeped its horn outside your bloody house!!!

This post is a waste of web server space [evil]

If you reaaly thought that then why waste more Space by posting that it is a waste of Space?

bobbyrussell09
02-Jul-09, 14:03
If you reaaly thought that then why waste more Space by posting that it is a waste of Space?
Ah he is secretly loving this post