PDA

View Full Version : R.i.p tigger

purplelady
29-Jun-09, 23:27
Had to have one of my beloved cats put to sleep tonite we think he had a stroke and then he fitted it was so awful to see poor old man he was 18 and i had had him since he was 6 wks old he was going to be drown but we took him and his sister who i still have am still feeling very weepy just now cannot stop thinking about my wee old man xxxxxxxxxxx

hell raizer
29-Jun-09, 23:59
so sorry to hear about your cat, you'll always miss him. take care and i'll be thinking about you :~(

BINBOB
30-Jun-09, 10:42
so sorry....god bless tigger.:~(

teenybash
30-Jun-09, 11:47
If Tigger could he would thank you for the wonderful life filled with love that you gave to him. He would tell you....'Mum you did right in helping me pass over.'
Cry yourself out then enjoy those little happy thoughts of the years you had together.....RIP Tigger old man.:(

Liz
30-Jun-09, 13:15
Oh I am so sorry!:~(

The pain of losing a pet is horrendous.

As Teenybash said he would be so grateful to you for giving him so much love for all these years and even more so when someone else tried to deny him this.

In time you will be able to remember him and smile instead of cry.

Take care xxx

ANNIE
30-Jun-09, 14:30
Sorry to hear about tigger :(
its always so sad when a loved pet has to go

KCI
30-Jun-09, 16:29
So sorry to hear about Tigger.

We had to have our old cat put to sleep a few weeks ago as well. She ws in her late 20's and I had her from the time she was about 8 or 9 weeks old, so I know how you feel.

purplelady
30-Jun-09, 20:43
So sorry to hear about Tigger.

We had to have our old cat put to sleep a few weeks ago as well. She ws in her late 20's and I had her from the time she was about 8 or 9 weeks old, so I know how you feel.
thank you for that I know they say they are no longer stuffering does not make it any easier does it xxxxxxxxx

Margaret M.
01-Jul-09, 15:32
So sorry to hear about your Tigger, Purplelady. I know it's hard but try to not think about the images of his last moments, focus on the wonderful life you gave him and all the lovely memories of him through the years.

Foxy
01-Jul-09, 17:07
So sorry to hear about tigger. Purplelady my thoughts are with you.

purplelady
01-Jul-09, 23:22
So sorry to hear about your Tigger, Purplelady. I know it's hard but try to not think about the images of his last moments, focus on the wonderful life you gave him and all the lovely memories of him through the years.
I am trying Margret still think of him bringing a mouse in when the midwife was there hehehehehe xxxxxxxxx