PDA

View Full Version : saturday night tv

bobbyrussell09
29-Jun-09, 15:42
is it me or is saturday night tv rubbish,bring back total wipeout,harry hills tv burp,an canny forget ma personal favourite dr who

BINBOB
29-Jun-09, 16:54
Gosh...u are such a moan....does anything ever make u happy?????????????????/:roll:;)

Liz
29-Jun-09, 18:02
is it me or is saturday night tv rubbish,bring back total wipeout,harry hills tv burp,an canny forget ma personal favourite dr who

Total Wipeout is back this Saturday. :D

Fluff
29-Jun-09, 18:36
Casualty is on, but that is the only decent thing currently. The next one-off Dr.Who is on in July though.
Liz, is it a new series of Wipeout?

Liz
29-Jun-09, 19:50
Casualty is on, but that is the only decent thing currently. The next one-off Dr.Who is on in July though.
Liz, is it a new series of Wipeout?

Yes it is a new series. Well according to Freeview TV guide.:D

Ooh looking forward to Dr Who!

I like Mr and Mrs and Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow on a Saturday night. Also, watch programmes I recorded during the week.

I wonder when Kingdom will be broadcast by STV on a Sunday night? I really like this and it started in England a few weeks ago.

bobbyrussell09
30-Jun-09, 10:26
Gosh...u are such a moan....does anything ever make u happy?????????????????/:roll:;)
i like a moan now an then,not had one in a while binbob

bobbyrussell09
30-Jun-09, 10:27
where bout did u see that dr who is bk in july.

BINBOB
30-Jun-09, 10:38
i like a moan now an then,not had one in a while binbob

ok..will let u off this time!!!!:lol:

lister
30-Jun-09, 15:56
ya gotta moan sometimes it seems to be human nature whether it be about the wheather,t.v.,prices of anything we buy and all the ailments we have!.

But if I'm honest about the debate in question i see a pattern emerging on t.v. as the more channels we have the less there is to watch that's interesting, absorbing or really entertaining like there was years ago.
Dont get me wrong there is some good stuff out there to watch(personaly) but its never really on the prime BBC1,BBC2,ITV its for me on Dave,Virgin1,etc?:confused

Fluff
30-Jun-09, 18:15
I think I read it on Digital Spy about the next dr.who

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 13:35

Wipeout, Harry Hill and Dr Who?!?! That IS rubbish TV!!!!!

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 13:44
Wipeout, Harry Hill and Dr Who?!?! That IS rubbish TV!!!!!
care to tell all what u watch,or is sunday night more your thing ,heartbeat ,songs of praise oh cant forget last of the summer wine

Vistravi
01-Jul-09, 19:15
I escape saturday night tv at its worst. i work every fri and sat night. ;)

Can't say theres ever much good on any day let alone on a saturday. The tv gets used for the xbox 360 and the wii. i only watch a few programmes during the week. Usually something that is interesting that ive found in the tv listings.

Flashman
01-Jul-09, 19:18
care to tell all what u watch,or is sunday night more your thing ,heartbeat ,songs of praise oh cant forget last of the summer wine

I dont tend to watch normal TV now to be honest, prefer to either Sky plus a show or just download it and watch it when I have the time or intrest to. On demand TV is the future!

I dont think good Saturday night TV really exsists anymore, not like in the 80's and 90's.

ShelleyCowie
01-Jul-09, 19:22
Big Brother! Nuff said! ;)

(Dont judge me!!)

bobbyrussell09
01-Jul-09, 21:28
Big Brother! Nuff said! ;)

(Dont judge me!!)
we do :lol: