PDA

View Full Version : woman tennis players

bobbyrussell09
29-Jun-09, 15:34
been watching the tennis the day an ,found maself turning it of cause o the woman grunting at every shot,is it really needed

starry
29-Jun-09, 16:16
Shame you're missing a great match between Safina v Mauresmo.

BINBOB
29-Jun-09, 16:53
RAINING...they are off court and history made ...the new roof is now closed!!!;)

starry
29-Jun-09, 16:57
It looks amazing doesn't it :)

BINBOB
29-Jun-09, 19:04
Yes...it does...;)

starry
29-Jun-09, 19:16
Are you watching Murray ?

tonkatojo
29-Jun-09, 20:20
been watching the tennis the day an ,found maself turning it of cause o the woman grunting at every shot,is it really needed

that shouldn't put you off, just do as I do watch in amazement and use your imagination. :roll: or switch the sound off. :D

TRUCKER
29-Jun-09, 20:38
Yes the noise is just part of the game you are missing some great matches

seadog
29-Jun-09, 22:01
What is wrong with women grunting?:lol:

Bobinovich
29-Jun-09, 22:06
Are you watching Murray ?

Gawd it's a cracker! Not usually bothered but some of these rallies & points are nail-biting :D

starry
29-Jun-09, 22:13
It really is a great match, I am exhauted lol !!

Rheghead
29-Jun-09, 22:40
i find that wimbledon is boring cos i find female grunting is rather too much experienced in everyday life.

starry
29-Jun-09, 22:40
What a game !!

Well Done Andy Murray

Bobinovich
29-Jun-09, 22:41
Well even if I never got to watch another match that was as good as I've ever seen - definately worthy of a final, with a great opponent who certainly didn't make anything easy for Murray. Superb :D

buggyracer
29-Jun-09, 22:47
Well even if I never got to watch another match that was as good as I've ever seen - definately worthy of a final, with a great opponent who certainly didn't make anything easy for Murray. Superb :D

just hope he isnt knackered for wednesday :roll:

cracking game though!!

Aaldtimer
30-Jun-09, 02:49

You obviously never saw the Connors/Bjorg/McEnroe matches in the mid 70's then Bob! Now that was tennis, not all this slam dunk big aces!
Murray will have too improve a lot on tonight's showing if he wants to progress any further.
Too many unforced errors, he must get his first service back to what it was in the last round.
He made it hard for himself last night...and me...I was exhausted just watching it!
His opponent played out of his skin and he can expect much more of the same from the next ones.:confused

lister
30-Jun-09, 02:50
Great win for Murray but he could have done it 3 sets,nail bititing for that though,lookslike a winner from my perspective.
A lot expected from him and i hope he wins for SCOTLAND,sorry Britain....

lister
30-Jun-09, 02:56

Dont think its needed really,never heard it years ago,must be to put off or harass the other player?
Can ye imagine gruntin an squealin at work when its hard work,ye'd be talked aboot all day.

Aaldtimer
30-Jun-09, 03:06
Great win for Murray but he could have done it 3 sets,nail bititing for that though,lookslike a winner from my perspective.
A lot expected from him and i hope he wins for SCOTLAND,sorry Britain....

How could he have done it in 3 sets when he lost the first set 6 - 2?!
Confused.com!:confused

lister
30-Jun-09, 04:05
How could he have done it in 3 sets when he lost the first set 6 - 2?!
Confused.com!:confused
You certainly are son.....
Me too...was slightly the worse for wear bud but i know what i mean?

lister
30-Jun-09, 04:07
P.S.
Was the sprellinght ojk???

Aaldtimer
30-Jun-09, 04:33
You certainly are son.....
Me too...was slightly the worse for wear bud but i know what i mean?

You know what you mean? Please enlighten us! Too many "Buds" maybe?:eek:

lister
30-Jun-09, 14:33
You know what you mean? Please enlighten us! Too many "Buds" maybe?:eek:
Yer quite right there Aaldtimer there was far too many buds all round ,in my opinion ,today .though not last night ay!
Dont know why i posted murray couldha won in 3 sets lookin back but was watchin from the bar an musta been confused,easily done on the buds,haha
still he won ats e main thing.