PDA

View Full Version : No Got a Willie, Me Woman!!!!

highlander
06-Sep-01, 18:58
Thank you sassy, i liked that bit, and to the rest of the girls, but but did u not notice it was a peddie sorry, and gleeber, i am not a man!!!! i no got a willie under my kilt(or any other name u will probably put) lol. And as for me to grovel, in yere dreams matey. The End.....

Anonymous
06-Sep-01, 23:23
Well said, Highlander :cool:

Anonymous
07-Sep-01, 07:20
Yes, Highlander, I was wondering why Gleeber was referring to you as a "decent man"! You'd think at his ripe old age, he'd know the difference between a man and a woman!!!

LOL! :lol

gleeber
07-Sep-01, 08:43
Oh dear, hook line and sinker stuff here. Can ye lot not see i was talking metaphorically when i described highlander as a decent man. A useful term when trying to describe the wisdom, compassion annnd understanding of the human race.

Anonymous
07-Sep-01, 14:47
Ah yes, Gleeber, but you still could have played safe by saying "decent person",instead of "decent man"! :Razz

sassylass
07-Sep-01, 15:33
gleeber wrote:

Oh dear, hook line and sinker stuff here. Can ye lot not see i was talking metaphorically when i described highlander as a decent man. A useful term when trying to describe the wisdom, compassion annnd understanding of the human race.

Gleeber, if you were trying to describe the wisdom, compassion and understanding of the human race, you DEFINITELY should have used the feminine gender. Try to do better next time, please.

Anonymous
08-Sep-01, 14:50
Gleeber?..Here is. an easy way to work oot the gender of the person who posted a message...... If it is worth a reply, it was a woman who said it...;p

gleeber
08-Sep-01, 14:59
no comment

rich
03-Oct-01, 17:37
Gleber - PerSON is not acceptable. Too masculine. Highlander is a BEING. A Highlanderbeing. Honestly, we're not going to be able to take you anywhere until you brush up on your etiquette!

acameron
03-Oct-01, 21:18
Och Gleeber mate - ye canna win - you pay them a compliment and you get kicked in the teeth.

Anonymous
12-Oct-01, 23:18
Gleeber:

What have you been up to now?

I would have thought you knew that Highlander was a lassie from your area.

Shame on you!!lol

dpw39
02-Feb-03, 14:25
Female Comebacks!
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

enjoy... :lol: :D