PDA

View Full Version : I love green eggs and ham!

_Ju_
28-Jun-09, 18:29
I am not talking about the book, but about the dish. Green eggs and ham are the best dish ever. Anyone who does not absolutely adore green eggs and ham is an ignoramous of the ultimate degree. What do y'all think about green eggs and ham? Please feel free to express your opinion, but be warned that if you don't like them or make any negative comments on this delicacy I will shut this thread!:mad:

crayola
28-Jun-09, 18:37
Yo Ju! I'm an ignoramous of the ultimate degree and a bit more besides. :eek:

My pal and I have been embarrassing the living daylights out of our kids head-banging to the Quo at Glastonbury for the last half hour. The Beeb's coverage has been almost blanket with three channels covering it most of the time. :cool:

joxville
28-Jun-09, 19:14
Green eggs and ham?????? Absolutely disgusting....even worse than pasta.

Vistravi
28-Jun-09, 19:28
What are green eggs?

Vistravi
28-Jun-09, 19:29

You don't like pasta?????

_Ju_
28-Jun-09, 19:55

How dare you not like green eggs and ham. Opinions disimilair to mine are not permited on this thread. Apologise right now or I am shutting down this thread. How disgusting that a person does not like green eggs and ham. You must be a baaaad baaad person not to like them!!!!!!!

Rheghead
28-Jun-09, 20:13
Green eggs? How old are they?:lol:

_Ju_
28-Jun-09, 20:15
As long as they are green they are great, no matter the hue or aroma, Rheg. As I am sure you agree.

golach
28-Jun-09, 20:26
Ju...If Dr Seuss likes them then so do I
http://www.seussville.com/titles/greeneggs/recipes.html

crayola
28-Jun-09, 23:14
I am totally disgusted by the replies on this thread it has run it's course and oh my God I think it should be closed because its disrespectful to the original poster. [disgust]

Metalattakk
28-Jun-09, 23:24
I heard the wee cafe in the Caithness Horizons Town Hall doesn't even serve Green Eggs and Ham to Mums accompanied by their own children.

It's a disgrace!! It's discrimination!!11!!oneoneone!!eleventyone!!

crayola
28-Jun-09, 23:29
That is a disgrace. It shouldn't be allowed in this day and age and oh my God why hasn't the OP closed this thread yet? The whole forum should be closed before discrimination start's breeding and even small pram's and even those without any egg's and apostrophe's never mind green one's are affected. :eek:

Metalattakk
28-Jun-09, 23:34
Oh, the humanity...

Will nobody think of the children? [disgust]

crayola
28-Jun-09, 23:40
As long as they are green they are great, no matter the hue or aroma, Rheg. As I am sure you agree.
This thread is out of control and long past it's sell by date. Why hasn't it been closed. Think of the children they are our future does no-one care????

butterfly
28-Jun-09, 23:44
Green eggs?:eek: Nah.Scrambled? Yummy.:lol:

scorrie
28-Jun-09, 23:46
What are green eggs?

The ones people use when they are pulling the piss.

crayola
28-Jun-09, 23:55

Don't dare scramble green egg's because they have a propensity to condense apostrophe's into red matter and we all know what that lead's to. :eek:

I call upon the OP to close this thread before. Oh no, its too late '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''

butterfly
29-Jun-09, 00:14
[quote=crayola;567238]Don't dare scramble green egg's because they have a propensity to condense apostrophe's into red matter and we all know what that lead's to. :eek:

Hot air?:eek:

crayola
29-Jun-09, 00:23
Never did I post a truer word. :lol:

butterfly
29-Jun-09, 00:43
Never did I post a truer word. :lol:

Lol dinna be taking the green eggs please.[lol]

lister
29-Jun-09, 02:44
Will i offend if i like green onions,booker t.?

_Ju_
29-Jun-09, 05:10

I am actually quite disgusted that you could express such an opinion on this thread. But luckily most people are the org are honest, decent, hard working people who would never say such a thing about the great delicacy that green eggs are. I am "this close" to shutting this thread forever, to stop people from denigrating the world reknowned image that this dish holds in so many cultures.

Venture
29-Jun-09, 08:55
What are green eggs?

You obviously haven't cracked that one ladies.[lol]

butterfly
29-Jun-09, 13:51
You obviously haven't cracked that one ladies.[lol]

Wrong,see post 20.[lol][lol]

butterfly
29-Jun-09, 13:53
I am actually quite disgusted that you could express such an opinion on this thread. But luckily most people are the org are honest, decent, hard working people who would never say such a thing about the great delicacy that green eggs are. I am "this close" to shutting this thread forever, to stop people from denigrating the world reknowned image that this dish holds in so many cultures.

Lol! Dinna do that! It will spoil the fun Ju.[lol][lol]

brandy
29-Jun-09, 14:02
well... i like plain ole yellow eggs.. how dare you be dif.! *grins* and ham?! are you serious!!!! pigs are people too... how could you do that you murderer! *falls down rotfl*

joxville
29-Jun-09, 17:15
IPlease feel free to express your opinion, but be warned that if you don't like them or make any negative comments on this delicacy I will shut this thread!:mad:
I like a challenge. ;)

Jox 1 Ju 0

How dare you not like green eggs and ham. Opinions disimilair to mine are not permited on this thread. Apologise right now or I am shutting down this thread. How disgusting that a person does not like green eggs and ham. You must be a baaaad baaad person not to like them!!!!!!!
You've a long wait then if you expect me to apologise. :D

The clock is ticking......................

joxville
29-Jun-09, 17:17

You don't like pasta?????

I can't stand it.

chef4celebrations
29-Jun-09, 17:24
you not the only one there jox yuck yuck green eggs what a foul topic

Venture
29-Jun-09, 17:35
Wrong,see post 20.

Better late than never.[lol]