PDA

View Full Version : what to do on holidays

bobbyrussell09
27-Jun-09, 12:58
am on holiday for two weeks.i am not going anywhere so does anyone have any ideas on what to do

crayola
27-Jun-09, 13:25
You could help clean up the Trinkie.

I heard they didn't have enough help (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=79885) :lol:

bobbyrussell09
27-Jun-09, 13:31
ha ha u got me ere

Vistravi
27-Jun-09, 15:38
Spend time with family, Go and do extreme sports, do whatever you want when you want.

ShelleyCowie
27-Jun-09, 15:49
Visit yer best friends! ;)

lister
27-Jun-09, 17:47
Never mind extreme sports what about extreme drinking and cos yer on hols no need till worry about hangovers in e morning gettin up for work;).

Extreme lying in ?
Extreme watchin the telly?
Extreme carry oots fae the Indian?
Etc etc etc..enjoy yer time off cos it passes quicker that when yer at work for some reason,never understood that one masel lol![lol]

Rheghead
27-Jun-09, 18:49
Never mind extreme sports what about extreme drinking and cos yer on hols no need till worry about hangovers in e morning gettin up for work;).

Extreme lying in ?
Extreme watchin the telly?
Extreme carry oots fae the Indian?
Etc etc etc..enjoy yer time off cos it passes quicker that when yer at work for some reason,never understood that one masel lol![lol]

Sounds like bliss to me. :cool:

gleeber
27-Jun-09, 19:10
Spend some time with yourself. Discover how the mechanics of your body and mind work. Notice how you think and what are automatic responses. Consider every little move you make. Consider how often you think of the past and of the future. Be careful with that one though because before you know it itll be time to go back to work and all you thought about was last year or your next holidays and you missed the ones you just had. If thats not to your liking, see listers post. ;)