PDA

View Full Version : Which one?

Vistravi
27-Jun-09, 02:04
Star wars or Star trek?

I'm a trekky. My dad loved star trek and watched everyone of them. It was a case of watch it liking it or hating it. So i thought if you can't beat them join them!

My partner loves star wars but i think its boring.

Which one do you prefer?

Metalattakk
27-Jun-09, 02:10
I see silly season isn't just restricted to the printed medium.

ShelleyCowie
27-Jun-09, 23:10
Star Wars fan over here! :D

Shabbychic
28-Jun-09, 14:48
Not really a huge fan of either, but if I had to pick sides.....I'd be a Trekkie.

honey
29-Jun-09, 16:53
i cant stand either series, but was pleasantly surprised by the new Star Trek film

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Jun-09, 17:17
Star Wars for me.It secreted coolness by the barrell full.Star Trek was geekie and cheesy.
Alec Guiness said it himself,"After all the films that I had done,I realised in Star Wars that I had finally become a movie star.When ye get a wee plastic mannie made of ye that looks nothing like ye,then ye have made it."[citation needed]

wifie
30-Jun-09, 17:21
Star Wars for me.It secreted coolness by the barrell full.Star Trek was geekie and cheesy.
Alec Guiness said it himself,"After all the films that I had done,I realised in Star Wars that I had finally become a movie star.When ye get a wee plastic mannie made of ye that looks nothing like ye,then ye have made it."[citation needed]

LOL never knew Alec Guiness did Caithness dialect! :D Call me geekie and cheesy then Ced - Star Trek for me! Live long and prosper! ;)

I see silly season isn't just restricted to the printed medium.

Och heckies Metal man if you dinna like it dinna post on it! :roll:

youoldduffer
30-Jun-09, 22:39
Well Star Wars was my fav until the new films, but I have always liked Star Trek so i think i will say Firefly instead :lol: