PDA

View Full Version : Farrah fawcett majors

Green_not_greed
26-Jun-09, 12:17
Sadly Farrah Fawcett Majors finally lost her battle with cancer at the age of 62. The news has been overshadowed by Michael Jackson's death. A major pinup for all us teenage boys from the 1970s!

http://www.alternativehealthjournal.com/img/upload/farrah-fawcett0.jpg

RIP FFM.

Liz
26-Jun-09, 12:27
Very sad.

I remember Farrah Fawcett from watching Charlie's Angels.

RIP

purplelady
26-Jun-09, 12:54
R IP farrah her death has been over shadowed by Micheal Jackson death at least she is not suffering now xxxxx

porshiepoo
26-Jun-09, 13:22
Her passing is a real shame.
I've been watching her gallant effort to fight cancer for the past 3 years and had hoped that her fighting spirit would win in the end. Sadly it wasn't enough.
Wonder if she married Ryan ONeal by the end? I know he was pestering her to.

teenybash
26-Jun-09, 15:22
May she rest among the Angels..........RIP.

Margaret M.
26-Jun-09, 15:22
Wonder if she married Ryan ONeal by the end? I know he was pestering her to.

She agreed to marry him recently but she never recovered enough to do it. She fought the cancer with such courage and was so convinced she could beat it but it was not to be. A beautiful woman inside and out.

Mik.M.
26-Jun-09, 17:07
The evil spectre of cancer claims yet another victim.RIP FFM.

honey
26-Jun-09, 17:14
i dont really remember Farrah Fawcett in her hayday, but i do remember thinking she was very glamorous.

RIP.

Fran
26-Jun-09, 17:47
She agreed to marry him recently but she never recovered enough to do it. She fought the cancer with such courage and was so convinced she could beat it but it was not to be. A beautiful woman inside and out.
================================================

Were they married at one time then got divorced and he married someone else and had a daughter tatum o'neil? I'm sure he married his co actress in love story, and when they parted he went back to Farrah. A true love story. Very sad.

Margaret M.
26-Jun-09, 18:08
Were they married at one time then got divorced and he married someone else and had a daughter tatum o'neil? I'm sure he married his co actress in love story, and when they parted he went back to Farrah. A true love story. Very sad.

Ryan O'Neal asked her to marry him several times but seemingly she did not want to get married. They did break up for a time during their relationship. He was married to Leigh Taylor Young who starred with him in Peyton Place and they had one child. Before that, he was married to Joanna Moore and they had two children, one of them Tatum.

lister
26-Jun-09, 18:09
Sadly Farrah Fawcett Majors finally lost her battle with cancer at the age of 62. The news has been overshadowed by Michael Jackson's death. A major pinup for all us teenage boys from the 1970s!

http://www.alternativehealthjournal.com/img/upload/farrah-fawcett0.jpg

RIP FFM.
She'll be greatly missed,a sad loss and a very beautiful woman.
I like many others i suspect had a poster on the wall and dreamt longingly of her all through my teen years.
:~(

balto
26-Jun-09, 18:36
another one lost to cancer, at least she is free of pan now.

sleeptight farrah xx

r.i.p

butterfly
26-Jun-09, 19:31
I remember when everyone copied her hairstyle.

RIP FFM

JimH
26-Jun-09, 20:50
She was a cracker, with a wicked grin which turned to a lovely smile!

Fran
27-Jun-09, 01:27
Ryan O'Neal asked her to marry him several times but seemingly she did not want to get married. They did break up for a time during their relationship. He was married to Leigh Taylor Young who starred with him in Peyton Place and they had one child. Before that, he was married to Joanna Moore and they had two children, one of them Tatum.==========================================
I see from the paper that she had a son to ryan o neal but he was a bit of a wild. child.

Rheghead
27-Jun-09, 17:07
Farrah Fawcett arrives in Heaven and upon entering the Kingdom of Heaven God grants his one wish..he wishes for all the children on earth to be safe...and guess what happened next!?

Big fan of FF, sad she never lived up to her real film potential.