PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Woolworths (online)

scrabster view
25-Jun-09, 13:01
http://shopping.aol.co.uk/woolworths-makes-online-comeback/article/2009062419084208819620

Vistravi
25-Jun-09, 19:17
Hmm.......... Seems that they are trying to cling to it and try to make it like the stores. pic and mix through the post, thats mad lol :confused

Kodiak
25-Jun-09, 19:36
Pik 'n Mix through the post, that just makes the whole idea silly. The thing about Pik 'n Mix is that you can Pick what you want, so since someone else has to do this for you then what is the point. NONE !!!!

ShelleyCowie
25-Jun-09, 19:51
I have the woolies online store in my favourites. Its great for buying baby clothes. I always did like the ladybird range because the clothes are good fitting and durable!

I really miss woolies still! :~( The online store is not as good as just taking a walk down to see what they had, but the online store is fine for me!

Rheghead
25-Jun-09, 19:51
Pik 'n Mix through the post, that just makes the whole idea silly. The thing about Pik 'n Mix is that you can Pick what you want, so since someone else has to do this for you then what is the point. NONE !!!!

Perhaps for you?

What are delivery charges like for up here?

ShelleyCowie
25-Jun-09, 19:58
Perhaps for you?

What are delivery charges like for up here?

Next day delivery, which costs £3.95. To make sure you get your delivery the next working day, order before 4pm.
Specified day delivery, which also costs £3.95. You can choose which working day you want your parcel to arrive on up to 8 days in advance.
We offer these deliveries in most areas – we’ll let you know if your address is covered when you order.
If you’re ordering one of our bigger items, we’ll call you to arrange a suitable day. This sort of delivery costs £5.95.
Deliveries usually come between 7am and 6pm.

balto
25-Jun-09, 19:59
Mmmm do you think i could use my staff discout card lol, since i didnt leave.[lol][lol] but seriously delighted that it is back even if it is just online, you never know it might go down so well that they open up stores again.

wndyndy
25-Jun-09, 20:06
Mmmm do you think i could use my staff discout card lol, since i didnt leave.[lol][lol] but seriously delighted that it is back even if it is just online, you never know it might go down so well that they open up stores again.
yeah, hopefully they will do it so well that they will back on the high street soon.

balto
25-Jun-09, 20:10
yeah, hopefully they will do it so well that they will back on the high street soon.
you never know mayby this is who they are in talks with in opening up the 2 shops up here as well as others, we can but hope.

oldmarine
25-Jun-09, 20:11
http://shopping.aol.co.uk/woolworths-makes-online-comeback/article/2009062419084208819620

Don't know how it will work with on-line purchases, but Woolworths was always a favorite for me.

balto
25-Jun-09, 20:39
Don't know how it will work with on-line purchases, but Woolworths was always a favorite for me.
even when woolies was in thurso i used to order online for a load of stuff, and it was really good so hopefully they will keep up the trend, i have had a look at the new sight, and made me feel a bit sad, as a ex woolies employee, it brought back memories.

Fran
26-Jun-09, 01:08

You can get pik n'mix sweets in morags cafe,wick, same as woolworths ones.