PDA

View Full Version : birthday pranks

young_fishin_neep
25-Jun-09, 12:42
after comeing home to a prank being played on me yesterday for my birthday i woundered what kind of pranks other people have had played on them,

my car was written all over and wrapped in clingfilm!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/kazzii91/P250609_12120001.jpg

whats the most memorable prank you have had played on you?

x

Mik.M.
25-Jun-09, 15:17
Poor Neep.Who`d do such a thing to a sweet young girl like you? Hmmmmmmmm:lol:.ROFLMAO. XX

Kenn
25-Jun-09, 15:21
Could say you've got things all wrapped up neep!

im behind you
25-Jun-09, 17:09
get your mates drunk wait till there are fast asleep then put a mars bar down the back of there pants then in the morning well its class

wifie
25-Jun-09, 18:18
get your mates drunk wait till there are fast asleep then put a mars bar down the back of there pants then in the morning well its class

Now I get the significance of yer user name! :eek: [lol]

oldmarine
25-Jun-09, 20:19
after comeing home to a prank being played on me yesterday for my birthday i woundered what kind of pranks other people have had played on them,

my car was written all over and wrapped in clingfilm!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/kazzii91/P250609_12120001.jpg

whats the most memorable prank you have had played on you?

x

Wow! Waht a birthday present. Happy to say that I have never received anything like that during my 84 years.

young_fishin_neep
25-Jun-09, 23:26
Wow! Waht a birthday present. Happy to say that I have never received anything like that during my 84 years.

i drove to wick and back with the writting still on the car, didnt have time to wash it off, am quite gutted as the car my pride and joy, and then someone *cough*mik*cough* decided it be a good idea to write all over it !

xxx

wifie
25-Jun-09, 23:33
i drove to wick and back with the writting still on the car, didnt have time to wash it off, am quite gutted as the car my pride and joy, and then someone *cough*mik*cough* decided it be a good idea to write all over it !

xxx

Make him wash it neep - and polish for good measure!!! After all he is experienced in this field! [lol]

young_fishin_neep
25-Jun-09, 23:44
lol sounds like a good idea to me....... MIK!! get your behind over here, ill suply the bucket of water !

xx

Rheghead
26-Jun-09, 00:25
A birthday prank is not something that I would like to give or receive. The reason for it is totally lost on me. Sounds like too much hard work and lowtish behavior to me.:)