PDA

View Full Version : Bridges Dental Clinic

Liz
25-Jun-09, 12:42
I was a patient of Mr Henderson who, sadly, has left the practice.

I have been told that Kaja Frame has taken over his patients and just wondered what she is like?

Lavenderblue2
25-Jun-09, 14:39
Kaja Frame is an excellent dentist Liz, she was my dentist at Bridgend Thurso - I was very disappointed when she went to Wick, in fact I am tempted to follow her.

Lucky you to have her as your dentist.

Liz
25-Jun-09, 17:12
Kaja Frame is an excellent dentist Liz, she was my dentist at Bridgend Thurso - I was very disappointed when she went to Wick, in fact I am tempted to follow her.

Oh I am delighted to hear that.

Thanks ever so much Lavenderblue 2.:D

telfordstar
26-Jun-09, 21:11

Im delighted you said that as well asi have just registered wih her but because she is pretty busy im not in untill august!!

Liz
26-Jun-09, 22:54
Im delighted you said that as well asi have just registered wih her but because she is pretty busy im not in untill august!!

I was due a check up in July and can't get in until September. My own fault though as I should have phoned earlier. Mind you I kept putting it off as long as I could!:confused

I didn't realise that Sandra Dolan had left the practice as well.

BINBOB
27-Jun-09, 06:58
I was a patient of Mr Henderson who, sadly, has left the practice.

I have been told that Kaja Frame has taken over his patients and just wondered what she is like?

I had Kaja too,so sorry when she left/but Iam ok with dr. sagar too.no problems with the whole practice.

Liz
27-Jun-09, 12:30
I had Kaja too,so sorry when she left/but Iam ok with dr. sagar too.no problems with the whole practice.

Glad you liked Kaja but glad you are happy with her replacement.:D

northener
30-Jun-09, 09:30
I'm with Kaja at Wick, too. She's very good.

Liz
30-Jun-09, 12:30
I'm with Kaja at Wick, too. She's very good.

Thanks northener. I'm so glad to hear that she is a good dentist.:D

bull
01-Jul-09, 22:12
I've had treatment with her as well and am absolutely delighted. Just wish I'd used her a whole lot sooner!

Liz
01-Jul-09, 22:51
That's so good to know as it is always worrying going to a new Dentist once you are used to,and like, the one you go to.

Thanks everyone for putting my mind to rest.:D

lady penelope
02-Jul-09, 19:01
I too would recommend Mrs Frame, very thorough & reassuring, lovely relaxing experience & I hate going to dentists.

Liz
02-Jul-09, 19:08
Thanks Lady Penelope.

I hate going to the dentist as well.:confused So it is good to know she is nice as well as a good dentist.