PDA

View Full Version : any one here use flash chat

transit
24-Jun-09, 23:36
as theres not alot using it latley

wifie
24-Jun-09, 23:42
LOL transit - you just picked a quiet time! If it is a crowd yer after Sunday 8.30 is the quiz! :D Low key, good laugh and everyone is welcome!

ShelleyCowie
25-Jun-09, 10:10
i havent been on chat for a while, dont seem to have the time in the evenings anymore. :( I do miss the banter!

joxville
25-Jun-09, 16:38
I don't use it much anymore, lately it's just a Sunday I go in to join in on the quiz.

wifie
25-Jun-09, 16:39
I don't use it much anymore, lately it's just a Sunday I go in to join in on the quiz.

Why not? :Razz

joxville
25-Jun-09, 16:41
Cos some people hog the conversation. If it's not about farming, fishing or, or, or, or............it's all me me me! :roll: ;)

wifie
25-Jun-09, 18:08
Cos some people hog the conversation. If it's not about farming, fishing or, or, or, or............it's all me me me! :roll: ;)

LOL I thought you would enjoy the last bit! [lol]

Tighsonas4
25-Jun-09, 20:38
if you scrool down to the bottom of the general page it tells you if there is anyone in chat and whom
i go now now and again but as a one finger typist it needs to be only or two in and cant keep up up with jox or wifie [lol] [lol] tony

Tighsonas4
25-Jun-09, 20:40
its obviously by my post, youd think i had a sttuter but cant edit it as ive no time [lol] tony

wndyndy
25-Jun-09, 20:43
i think just because some people type faster than the others

wndyndy
25-Jun-09, 20:46
if you scrool down to the bottom of the general page it tells you if there is anyone in chat and whom
i go now now and again but as a one finger typist it needs to be only or two in and cant keep up up with jox or wifie [lol] [lol] tony
i would like to have a flash chat, but i am so slow typing, when i finish typing to answer one thing, then i found people already change the other topic.

really got to practice typing

wifie
25-Jun-09, 23:31

Tigh you do absolutely fine! :D

joxville
29-Jun-09, 21:28
Cos some people hog the conversation. If it's not about farming, fishing or, or, or, or............it's all me me me!

LOL I thought you would enjoy the last bit!

Aye right! :roll:

wifie
30-Jun-09, 01:17
Aye right! :roll:

Well I mean to say - look at the sigs on ya! [lol]

joxville
30-Jun-09, 06:26
I sig therefore I am. ;)

wifie
30-Jun-09, 09:03
I sig therefore I am. ;)

Therefore you is jox and I certainly wouldn't change ya! ;)