PDA

View Full Version : I thought I'd lost.

cuddlepop
24-Jun-09, 20:16
We've been having a good run of luck lately but today I came back up from the village and couldnt find my mobile phone.

I was frantic,not about losing the phone but the photo's that are still waiting to be downloaded.I have pictures on there of my "bestfriend" who had to be put to sleep last year.I guess I'll alwas miss that special dog.:~(

Luckily I'd been for a coffee and my phone must have slipped out my pocket onto the seat.It was handed in and its now downloading those precious photo's.

Anyone would think it was the crown jewels the way I reacted :eek:

Whats precious to you,apart from kids@family?

Connor.
24-Jun-09, 20:17
My lovely computer *hugs it*

silverfox57
24-Jun-09, 20:31
good health,as all the money in the world,cant buy it.

butterfly
24-Jun-09, 20:34
It would be photo's for me too Cuddlepop.They are in a cupboard beside our bed so if there was a fire i could grab them and make a run for it after getting every living thing to safety!

Kodiak
24-Jun-09, 20:43
Other than my Family it just has to be all my Bears, every last one of them.

Vistravi
24-Jun-09, 20:45
My mobile too cuddlepop. it tis the only way i can keep in touch with my family, friends and my partner when he's away working. Being able to talk to them all keeps me sane.

my other important things is my photos esp the ones of my dad.

balto
24-Jun-09, 20:45
i think one of mine would be my phone to cuddlepop, as it has so many photos of jayden when he was born and other picvs of the kids, you know the ones that you catch when you dont think you need a camera, those sort of pics are irreplacable.

cuddlepop
24-Jun-09, 20:52
photo's are so precious arent they?:D
Money cant bring back memorys ......

Invisible
24-Jun-09, 21:05
memories are precious to me and so is my guitar

butterfly
24-Jun-09, 21:26
photo's are so precious arent they?:D
Money cant bring back memorys ......

Yeah they are.You can never recapture moments lost in time.

Lolabelle
24-Jun-09, 22:13
I spose it's my phone, but not for photo's. With Dave away all the time I miss him so not having my phone means I might miss a phone call, and as there are lots of times he can't get service, the phone calls are like gold to me.

Whoops, that sounds a bit soppy doesn't it, lol, well thats me today!

wndyndy
24-Jun-09, 22:24
i totally agree with you, all the happiness is built upon the good health. nothing is more important than good health

wicker8
25-Jun-09, 12:40
whats important to me is my family my memories health happiness im glad you got your phone back cuddlepops:Razz

ShelleyCowie
25-Jun-09, 12:57
I wud hate to loose my phone! Its not the phone im bothered about its the photos on it. I have athruns first photos on there! And hundreds more!

All my photo albums and Athruns baby memory box means alot to me.

I also have alot of things with sentimental value. like a broach i got from my great great granny! Means alot to me! :Razz

Fran
26-Jun-09, 01:19
What's precious to me apart from kids and family is my dog, cant live without him, he has helped me so much over the past year and a half, a great comfort and friend.
Next is my lifes memories, - my photoes, pictures of people i have loved who have died, pictures of my family, my friends, pictures of so many years ago, different places which are full of memories, with so many stories to tell, different changes over the years, sad memories, traumatic ones, happy ones, pictures of success in my life, failure too, they are all in the photoes.Photoes are pictures of our life, so very precious.

awldthurso
26-Jun-09, 08:01
new to the org have to agree wi fran my dog first very special to me but then pics like the idea of them being in a box next to the bed to grab!

Tinkerbell09
26-Jun-09, 11:27

100% agreed!

honey
26-Jun-09, 14:11
my hubby got me a new mobile phone, when i put my old memory card in it, there was a message about formatting it. I said yes.. and lost loads of photos of my kids, totally gutted, especially as some were of youngests "1st" milestones..

cuddlepop
26-Jun-09, 16:02
my hubby got me a new mobile phone, when i put my old memory card in it, there was a message about formatting it. I said yes.. and lost loads of photos of my kids, totally gutted, especially as some were of youngests "1st" milestones..

Oh Honey what a shame,photo's are indeed vey precious.:(

canuck
26-Jun-09, 19:02
My org friends are particularly precious to me.

honey
26-Jun-09, 19:51
Oh Honey what a shame,photo's are indeed vey precious.:(

it took me a while to get over that. Im the type of person that loves to have photos and momentos to look back at special times.

cuddlepop
26-Jun-09, 19:52

I know what you mean because when I cant get on Caithness.org.I get "cranky".:eek:

davlaurjen
26-Jun-09, 20:27
Big Sook.:D