PDA

View Full Version : K2 Indian restaurant closed

Fran
24-Jun-09, 00:52
Noticed today the K2 indian Restaurant, Wick, is closed with lots of mail lying on the floor inside. A notice on the door says there will be new management and opening soon.

Wick66
24-Jun-09, 10:13
Been like that for a few weeks now, with no sign of activity around the premises. Hope something does happen soon as we have enough empty shops around the town as it is.

scrabster view
24-Jun-09, 10:44
Same applies with the indian palace.

I think its the same man who owns both these places, and isnt he getting lodgings from HM?

Kevin Milkins
24-Jun-09, 10:51
I would have thought this might have had some effect. http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=77685
If the K2 opens again it will have a mountain to climb to get back the trade it has lost.:roll:

Angel
24-Jun-09, 21:06
I heard there was an imigration raid in Thurso recently... maybe this is the reason... I liked K2 but will now be trying the new one in Wick...

Angel...

catran
24-Jun-09, 22:26
I heard there was an imigration raid in Thurso recently... maybe this is the reason... I liked K2 but will now be trying the new one in Wick...

Angel...
Are they the same people , the new one in Wick is fantastic really good.

wndyndy
24-Jun-09, 22:32
it says the restaurant will be under new management, just wondering when is the new management going to take over and open the business,[lol] miss their food so much. hopefully, their food would be as good as used to be!