PDA

View Full Version : Competition!! Four swings, a slide, a seesaw and a roundabout!

alex
23-Jun-09, 19:45
I have decided to offer all my free giveaway Tesco vouchers and stuff to the person who comes in with the best story on the above theme.

Rule One: It must relate to the title
Rule Two: No more than 500 words

If anyone plays we could grow this.

Okay so here's my sample text:

I hate waiting, swinging back and forth pretending to be cool with it while she doesn’t call.
Chrishst, there she is… with Jazz and Dave, laughing, with chips in their hands.
I’m an idiot I should of gone to the chippy with them. She runs ahead though, smiling and says “Hi”
And I try to be cool and steal a chip but I’m a bit dizzy. I spill her chips.
“You plonk!” grins Jazz as he shoves his arm into her elbow. “Here, girl, share these.”
“C’mon let’s try the new roundabout”, Dave is already on it, kind of goat stepping to make it go round.
We jump on – Dave pushes for a bit then … when it’s really going grabs on as well.
Grabbing the rail my head smacks against her and we laugh and she looks at my eyes.
Jazz jumps off “Crazy eejits, let’s make it go faster” and pushes on, the roundabout spins faster.
I’m kissing. I’m really kissing…

alex
23-Jun-09, 20:13
Binny’s laughing as I bounce her up and down. I used to play on the see saw but I can’t even get my legs around now let alone bounce.
But, to be honest, I don’t really care anymore. My daughter has given me Binny, I’ll pump the swing like I did the water pump all those years ago just for bathing.
I’m ready to go on ahead – with all this given to me.

alex
23-Jun-09, 20:41
At ten in the morning it was a surprise to be affronted.
“Yrr, not in a very good position”. The booze steeped tobacco breath was probably the most likeable quality of the massive thug pressing me back on the railing.
“There’s cameras here boy. We gotta move slightly”. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me back onto the grass over the fence. The railing hurt but didn’t cut – a small relief.
“We own – this Town” he grunted, no grunted is wrong – it was more an ape like assertion thing.
And his lie was revealed as the nursery school arrived. Thirty kids in high visibility vests invaded the space.
“Next Time” he grunted as he left…

alex
23-Jun-09, 20:49
Turns out I actually do have one hundred US available to give away.

Gonna make the rules when people enter...

floyed
23-Jun-09, 21:04
I was on the see saw up and down up and down. They where watching me from behind the trees i could feel there stares! Couldn't decide wether i should stay where i was or go on the swings, although i was thinking not as they made me feel sick....

alex
23-Jun-09, 22:24
I was on the see saw up and down up and down. They where watching me from behind the trees i could feel there stares! Couldn't decide wether i should stay where i was or go on the swings, although i was thinking not as they made me feel sick....
Thanks but I was hoping for more positive stuff.
Oh and I realised this post may trigger dumb idiots into inappropriate relationships. No you dumb fools it is a call to poetry!

wifie
23-Jun-09, 22:29
Oh and I realised this post may trigger dumb idiots into inappropriate relationships. No you dumb fools it is a call to poetry!

You may be bumped to "literature" or "jokes and quizzes" :roll:

Anne x
23-Jun-09, 22:32
My thoughts exactly find it all a bit odd

floyed
23-Jun-09, 22:58

I am not dumb or and idiot thank you very much!![evil]

Anne x
23-Jun-09, 23:07

you ask for verse and when someone tries you are rude and arrogant

wifie
23-Jun-09, 23:21
Alex, mate, now yer wantin verse - you asked for a story in yer op! Make yer mind up! [lol]
BTW what exactly is up fer grabs? :cool:

Anne x
23-Jun-09, 23:25
Sarcasm most likely