PDA

View Full Version : A nice Farmer

krackenkid
23-Jun-09, 17:38
i'm looking for a kind farmer in the Watten area that would cut my field for me, i am willing to pay, or the farmer can have the cut to do as he pleases, it's not a massive field, i use it to run my dogs, but ti's getting like a jungle now, and it's a job to see the dogs lol!!
any help or phone numbers much appreciated, pm me please thanks.

George Brims
23-Jun-09, 18:51
I need to clean my glasses. I read that as "rice farmer". I was thinking you must be really having a warm wet summer this year.

krackenkid
27-Jun-09, 11:31
Still looking for somone to cut my field it's roughly 1/4 of an acre, pm me please.

Rheghead
27-Jun-09, 11:50
You might find it difficult to get a volunteer to help you. You say you use the field to run your dogs and that might be the problem. Farmers are mindful of certain diseases that are passed on from dog mess to their livestock and contamination on the cutter blades may be the thing they are worried about.

Just a thought.:confused

krackenkid
28-Jun-09, 15:50
thanks reghead, but my dogs have another area they do there business in, the field in where they run after there ball and stuff, but i can inderstand why they might no do it, thanks for advice, guess i'll have to get the mower out lol!!!