PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Tickets, help needed

Fluff
22-Jun-09, 21:07
Hi I was hopeing I could get some advise from the worldly wise orgers lol. We are going to Orlando in 5 weeks, doing the whole theme park thing.
I do not know whether to buy our tickets for the theme parks here, or over there. I have had so much conflicting advise.
I was going to buy my tickets here from www.floridatix.co.uk but could I please get some advise about the tickets availble over there.
Some people have told me you cannot get the 14 day tickets there, and some have said you can and they are cheaper!
Help please!

lynne duncan
22-Jun-09, 21:37
go and read all about ticket queries on this website any query florida wise you could ever dream about answered there - www.thedibb.co.uk

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122
this link is for the ticket forum, the dibb was set up by british folk who are florida daft, and it gives really all 100% information on florida,

i love the trip reports as it gives you a real insight into any of the parks, hotels, restaurants, shops, excursions.

really recommend it

lynne duncan
22-Jun-09, 21:57
http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/attraction-ticket-prices/14-day-disney-planet-hollywood-ticket.htm

was going to read into your choice of ickets and i hought i would check the price of the tickets, we went last year and booked through this company, attractions tickets direct - found them to be really good quick and easy to deal with.- checked their site and they are offering 14day ultimate for the the price of 7 with a free meal at planet hollywood with vip seating thrown in as well if you book before 30 june

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets-passes/
the disney us website gives their prices state side but not sure whether this is the same as gate price

are you planning other parks as well as disney, the ultimate ticket is good as it allow you the flexability to come and go

wish it was me that was going
again the dibb should be able to answer any q's bette than me, but if you have any more please yell

that deal with floridatix looks good as well

maverick
22-Jun-09, 23:41
Hi I was hopeing I could get some advise from the worldly wise orgers lol. We are going to Orlando in 5 weeks, doing the whole theme park thing.
I do not know whether to buy our tickets for the theme parks here, or over there. I have had so much conflicting advise.
I was going to buy my tickets here from www.floridatix.co.uk but could I please get some advise about the tickets availble over there.
Some people have told me you cannot get the 14 day tickets there, and some have said you can and they are cheaper!
Help please!

best place to get theme park tickets is over there go to tourist information or go to the local WALMART supermarket we saved over £150 buying our tickets over there as opposed to what we were offered here... hope you have a great time....

Fluff
23-Jun-09, 18:16
Maverick, the tickets you bought over there, were the the 14 day passes or 7 day?

maverick
23-Jun-09, 20:46
you can buy any 14 day 7 day weekend passes, daily passes and if you shop around you can even get buy one get one free, when I was there I found the best thing to do is go to the tourist information they give you the heads up on all the deals going for all the theme parks and the best place to buy your passes , I found that WALMART had some of the best deals going... hope this helps

Fluff
28-Jun-09, 15:46
Well thats the tickets ordered. I decided to use Orlando Attractions, which a few people recommended.
I think that is the most amount of money I have ever put on my credit card, scary!