PDA

View Full Version : Gardener wanted.

Fran
22-Jun-09, 02:01
Gardener wanted for small garden. , no grass cutting, have been let down again.Mostly weeding.Only a srip of ground about 8 feet long.

Tilly Teckel
22-Jun-09, 16:57
Hi Fran,

I have PM'd you - my other half is a gardener!

Julia
22-Jun-09, 18:13
I'd be happy to do that for you Fran if it's ok to bring the wee man with me.

Liz
27-Jun-09, 17:53
That's really kind of you Julia.:D

butterfly
27-Jun-09, 18:15

You are a good soul Julia for offering your help to Fran.

BINBOB
28-Jun-09, 13:51
You are a good soul Julia for offering your help to Fran.

ditto...well done.;)

Fran
06-Jul-09, 02:01

Are you serious? Would be nice if you were, i would pay you aND SUPPLY COFFEE/TEA ETC. still cant kneel, thats the problem.

Julia
06-Jul-09, 10:00
Are you serious? Would be nice if you were, i would pay you aND SUPPLY COFFEE/TEA ETC. still cant kneel, thats the problem.

I'm quite happy to weed for you, how does Thursday suit you?

Fran
06-Jul-09, 22:52
That would be fine, look forward to seeing you.

Fran
01-Sep-09, 01:23
My friend came up from Inverness and has done my garden for me, it looks so different, getting coloured stones from newton hill tomorrow, then i wont have any more weeds...I hope!!

BINBOB
01-Sep-09, 10:16
My friend came up from Inverness and has done my garden for me, it looks so different, getting coloured stones from newton hill tomorrow, then i wont have any more weeds...I hope!!
remember the black cloth weedkiller stop ,to put under the stones.;)

Fran
02-Sep-09, 02:06
Yes, my pal put weedkiller on, then the weedblock black sheeting then the stones. Unfortunately I have a massive bag of stones left as there were too many. i think they come in 1 ton bags so dont know what to do with them!!! My garden looks lovely now and very different.

BINBOB
02-Sep-09, 10:24
That should work....u can just keep the stones to top up with,periodically.It is amazing ,but they do dwindle in my garden.........;)