PDA

View Full Version : Pets at Home competition

Fran
22-Jun-09, 01:49
I was told tonight that my dog came third in Pets at home dog photoe competition. I have looked on the internet but can't find anything. Does anyone know where I could find out please?

neepnipper
22-Jun-09, 07:54
There is a poster up on the notice board in the shop.

dragonfly
22-Jun-09, 10:10
here's the link to the store winners Fran

winners (http://www.thedogportraitcompany.co.uk/petsathome.php?action=petsathome&c1=Store%20Winners%202009&c2=Wick%20March%2009)

Fran
23-Jun-09, 01:50
Ohhhhh i am so excited, thanks for giving me the connection dragonfly. there is my dog, i cant beleive it, he is a winner, what a lovely surprise. the close up of his head is better. I am so delighted. He was ( "himselfs" ) Robbie's dog and he would have been so proud of him, he adored his dog but I'm sure he is watching down on us.

I am even more thrilled now, that at last i have been able to get a photoe on here.this is the first time i have posted a picture of himself, but it shows the great love the two shared. i will try and do another picture.

butterfly
23-Jun-09, 01:55
Ah he's lovely Fran,good photo's too.

Fran
23-Jun-09, 02:08
Such a loyal companion, robbies's dog layed beside him every day till after he died.

It took me a while to get another picture on but i made it!!

butterfly
23-Jun-09, 02:12
That 's a good one too Fran,buddy's together.

BINBOB
23-Jun-09, 10:20
well done ,bobby.;)

Dazarch
23-Jun-09, 10:26
Well done....but im guessing that those that won had purchased photos at extortionate prices..

Liz
23-Jun-09, 12:50
So chuffed for you that Bobby came third in the contest. He is a beautiful dog and it is a lovely photo.

I am sure 'himself' is delighted and proud.:D

BINBOB
23-Jun-09, 14:05
Well done....but im guessing that those that won had purchased photos at extortionate prices..

if it makes folk happy...........why worry about their money???;)

Dazarch
24-Jun-09, 13:03
Binbob, the dig was not directed at you specifically. I presume this sort of thing goes on all the time. We took our dog to the competition and he is worthy of a win and im guessing that because we didnt purchase a picture our entry was discarded. But hey we love him to bits anyway.:lol:

BINBOB
24-Jun-09, 15:51
Binbob, the dig was not directed at you specifically. I presume this sort of thing goes on all the time. We took our dog to the competition and he is worthy of a win and im guessing that because we didnt purchase a picture our entry was discarded. But hey we love him to bits anyway.:lol:

no problem...i did not go this time,but have done so many years ago.i hope what u are saying is not true.so happy to hear about another well loved dog though!!;)

Kevin Milkins
25-Jun-09, 06:02
Well done to Bobby I am sure you are delighted and proud with Bobby's new found fame,Fran.

Bobby is a lovely dog and not just a good looker, but a real charcter with such a nice way about him and I know just how much he means to Fran.

Bobby and Megan at Reiss beach.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/BobbyandMegan.jpg?t=1245905695

BINBOB
25-Jun-09, 10:32
What a LOVELY pic..awww,;)

Margaret M.
25-Jun-09, 12:08
Fran, I am delighted for you and Bobby! He looks lovely in his winning photo. He is a beautiful and obviously very special dog. The photo of Robbie and Bobby together touches my heart, the love and loyalty shown by a dog is unmatched.

Great photo, Kevin.

caithgal
25-Jun-09, 12:36
Hi Fran. Thats a great picture of Bobby. Dont put any more pics up o Robby cos it makes me cry lol. How daft is that x

butterfly
25-Jun-09, 12:54
Kevin,that's a lovely picture of Bobby and Megan.Gorgeous dogs.

Liz
25-Jun-09, 13:11
Fran, I am delighted for you and Bobby! He looks lovely in his winning photo. He is a beautiful and obviously very special dog. The photo of Robbie and Bobby together touches my heart, the love and loyalty shown by a dog is unmatched.

Great photo, Kevin.

Very well said Margaret and totally agree with you. I know that during all my illness my pets have provided the most comfort and loyalty.

Kevin,that's a lovely picture of Bobby and Megan.Gorgeous dogs.

They really are lovely aren't they and a smashing photo of them together Kevin.