PDA

View Full Version : Hello =)

missmillie
20-Jun-09, 16:51
Just thought I would introduce myself and ask some of the experts in here some advice, I am a singer and songwriter living in Caithness. I was wanting to know about studio's over here in Caithness, All the business ad's seem out of date so is there anyone you would direct me to right away for any producing or mixing of vocals and such? My set up is very basic and I am useless at the effects sides of it! I usually finish all my songs over in Denmark with a producer but it would be nice to come up with some here at home!

anyone interested in my sound you can check out a recent collaboration of mine I'm not a world wide star quality or anything but I love songwriting!

http://koblo.com/songs/981 Just click the play button or download for a higher quality and don't laugh at me too much I am only learning hehe I am not what I would class a "singer" but I try my best! :roll:

Stefan
20-Jun-09, 17:35
Great voice!
You don't need a background vocal by any chance ??? :roll: :cool:

The Pepsi Challenge
20-Jun-09, 17:44
Just thought I would introduce myself and ask some of the experts in here some advice, I am a singer and songwriter living in Caithness. I was wanting to know about studio's over here in Caithness, All the business ad's seem out of date so is there anyone you would direct me to right away for any producing or mixing of vocals and such? My set up is very basic and I am useless at the effects sides of it! I usually finish all my songs over in Denmark with a producer but it would be nice to come up with some here at home!

anyone interested in my sound you can check out a recent collaboration of mine I'm not a world wide star quality or anything but I love songwriting!

http://koblo.com/songs/981 Just click the play button or download for a higher quality and don't laugh at me too much I am only learning hehe I am not what I would class a "singer" but I try my best! :roll:

Millie, try: qpqproductions.com

missmillie
20-Jun-09, 19:55
Thats great! thanks for that!! Looks very interesting! and local which is perfect!! :)

Thanks for your really nice comment Stefan, backing vocalist hehe I do have several when I go over to Denmark, but no one this end but I don't think anyone would want me on stage in Caithness :lol: I would get rotten veg thrown my way I think :eek: Would be interesting to have other vocals on a few songs though.

flyfifer
20-Jun-09, 21:46
You have a lovely voice missmillie! Please keep going and all the best with production!!