PDA

View Full Version : Canisbay Show - Today - Saturday 20th June

farmer
20-Jun-09, 06:47
Just a quick reminder to anyone who might be interested.

This years Canisbay Show is being held today - Saturday 20th June 2009 in Canisbay Hall and hall field. with the official opening at 1pm.

Various attractions will follow, including a Baby show, Dog show, Pet show, Digger driving competition, Tractor reversing competition, Fun childrens races, Childrens quad bikes, Pets corner, Bouncy castle, Face painting, Show jumping, 5-a-side football competition, Highland Dancing display, Various other displays in the main rig, BBQ, Teas, Beer tent ..................as well as all the usual stalls. (I've probably missed out loads of things - appologies if i have!!)

There will also be all the usual cattle, sheep, horse,poultry and goat competitions, as well as baking, floral art, pot plants, handicrafts and produce competitions, which will be judged prior to the official opening.

A fun day out for all the family! Hope to see you all there.

(lets keep our fingers crossed the rain holds off.......)

tonkatojo
20-Jun-09, 21:10
The wife came back from the show with a Tea loaf, Ginger loaf and a Plate Tart.
I don't know who baked them but I hope you are reading this, They were gorgeous thanks.

Rheghead
20-Jun-09, 23:24
The smoked salmon and mussels were the best I've had in a long time.

Alice in Blunderland
21-Jun-09, 00:24
The wife came back from the show with a Tea loaf, Ginger loaf and a Plate Tart.
I don't know who baked them but I hope you are reading this, They were gorgeous thanks.

Greedy Hog you ate all that mm you could have shared with your fellow orgers. ;)

tonkatojo
21-Jun-09, 12:02
Greedy Hog you ate all that mm you could have shared with your fellow orgers. ;)

Was thinking of doing that ,but family came and scoffed the rest. :Razz