PDA

View Full Version : Whats on at the harbour??

Macwull
19-Jun-09, 18:32
Just wondering whats on at the harbour tonight, seen a stevens trailer lying outside old duncans building with staging in front. Just wondering if it'll be something worthwhile to go and c!?

forevera123
19-Jun-09, 19:17
Just wondering whats on at the harbour tonight, seen a stevens trailer lying outside old duncans building with staging in front. Just wondering if it'll be something worthwhile to go and c!?
are they there preparing for the harbour fest which would be in the end of this month

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jun-09, 19:41
They are rehearsing for the harbour fest tonight. Look out for Weesparkle. :D

Tighsonas4
19-Jun-09, 20:31
theres a ship in with what looks three tow heads for wester, seems they have a small order, apart from that all seems to be quiet at the harbour just now tony

Moira
19-Jun-09, 20:38

They are rehearsing for the harbour fest tonight. Look out for Weesparkle. :D

That explains it Alice. :)

Details of the Wick Harbour Fest are on the Main Page :-
http://www.caithness.org/wickharbourfest/index.htm

Fran
20-Jun-09, 03:16
Everyone is busy getting everything ready for next weekend. i will be near the lifeboat!!!

Bruce_H
20-Jun-09, 03:35
Wow, I so wish I could be there next weekend, but sadly with the economy in the septic tank in the states, I could not find a way to attend.

Please everyone post lots of pictures!

Bruce H