PDA

View Full Version : snack van

murr
19-Jun-09, 07:18
if u want good bacon rolls etc go to the snack van at the industrial site in wick good food price good to

muckyhorses
15-Jul-09, 19:29
Cheers for that.
Please note that we are now based on the retail park at Homebase. Same good food and we look forward to seeing you there.

Alice in Blunderland
16-Jul-09, 19:34
I noticed you this morning early bird catches the worm and all that. Good luck. :)

Kevin Milkins
16-Jul-09, 22:03
Hope your venture is worthwhile and successful and pleased that you have moved up to homebase, I hope to give you a try soon.

I fancied a bacon butty when you were up by the airport, but you were parked a little bit close to the doggy doo bin.:eek:

hotrod4
14-Aug-09, 13:55
I have been twice now and must admit that the food is yummy!.
The van is run exactly the way it should be, Clean van, great food, realistic prices,good service. I go for the Burger as they are massive and tasty. And for the record the chips are fried in Dripping!!!!! to hell with the cholestorol enjoy yourself and have a chip!!![lol]
10/10 from me.

wickscorrie
14-Aug-09, 22:13
thank you to the owners, we grabbed lunch from you last week and the steak and onion roll was absoluely fabulous says me salivating at the thought of it, the steak was melting in my mouth.
daughter couldn't finish her sausage roll which left it to me to help recycle the rest and it was also very good.

will be back soon