PDA

View Full Version : First thing you do when you get up?

Invisible
18-Jun-09, 20:20
1st thing i do is turn my alarm of and therefore create an almighty panic for nearly being late.

golach
18-Jun-09, 20:24
Put my feet on the floor[lol]

cuddlepop
18-Jun-09, 20:26
Put my glasses on as without them I'm dangerous.:lol:

KCI
18-Jun-09, 20:28
I pick my baby up, as it's usually his crying that has got me up in the 1st place! :lol:

balto
18-Jun-09, 20:30
the 1st thing i do is get my 4 kids organised for the day, and when they are fed and the baby is happy, get the girls of to school, then i go and get myself sorted.

grumpy1
18-Jun-09, 20:38
if i have to be honest the first thing i do when i get up is go an pee...(i know overshare)....then i usually look outside the window an if its raining i go back to bed.....(ok thats wishfull thinking on my part)

joxville
18-Jun-09, 20:47
Scratch my arse, have a pee, scratch arse again, wonder what day/time it is, scratch arse again, wander downstairs to switch on kettle, rub eyes and scratch arse, make coffee, go back upstairs-being careful not to spill coffee while scratching arse, have a drink of coffee then go for a shower, get dried and dressed and finish coffee, realise I'm late for work, wander downstairs and wash cup, amble out to car and set off for work. :)

Invisible
18-Jun-09, 20:50
Scratch my arse, have a pee, scratch arse again, wonder what day/time it is, scratch arse again, wander downstairs to switch on kettle, rub eyes and scratch arse, make coffee, go back upstairs-being careful not to spill coffee while scratching arse, have a drink of coffee then go for a shower, get dried and dressed and finish coffee, realise I'm late for work, wander downstairs and wash cup, amble out to car and set off for work. :)

hope you wash you hands before making the coffee and rubbing your eyes

Oddquine
18-Jun-09, 22:39
Cough...............and cough!

Mik.M.
18-Jun-09, 22:43
All that arse scratrching jox,you must have "farmers":lol: Mik.

margaret
18-Jun-09, 22:44
Put kettle on then straight outside for a fag!!!!!!!!!;)

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jun-09, 22:48

Im sure theres a lotion/cream out there to help with that itch. :lol:

wifie
18-Jun-09, 22:50
Im sure theres a lotion/cream out there to help with that itch. :lol:

Or a worm tablet! :eek:

Bazeye
18-Jun-09, 23:04
Come on Jox, sure its just your arse you scratch.:lol:

Anne x
19-Jun-09, 00:32
Feet on floor steady myself go downstairs switch kettle on cup of black instant switch expresso on for rest of day back up to study switch on pc go to whatever and day starts
"pity I couldna flick a switch in me sometimes "

shazzap
19-Jun-09, 00:52
Use the loo.[lol]

teenybash
19-Jun-09, 00:55
Specs on, loo for whatever a lady does, black coffee and fag, then take what the day has to offer.:)

{Quite unlike the Jox lad who seems to have a bit of an itch problem in his nether regions.................]

Vistravi
19-Jun-09, 01:45
Whessht alarm!..God is that time already?... push myself out of bed and stumble to the shower...out and dressed...feed the monsters disguised as my cats... dry hair and poke self to keep self awake....breakfast and big yawns....reliase that i have exactly 15 mins to get to work...rush out of house and bolt to work arriving with a min to spare.

All on a good day :lol: You don't want to know what happens on a bad day. :roll:

Vistravi
19-Jun-09, 02:03
the 1st thing i do is get my 4 kids organised for the day, and when they are fed and the baby is happy, get the girls of to school, then i go and get myself sorted.

The school run in pjs balto?;)

Metalattakk
19-Jun-09, 02:24
There isn't an option for "Check .Org for the latest daft poll" so I can't possibly vote. :(

brandy
19-Jun-09, 07:21
stumble drunkedly to the loo for a pee! thats the first thing i think about in the morning! and the only thought thats in my head for the first 5 min of my day... wake up... lay there and think, do i really have to get up? then make the mad dash when i cant hold it any longer! then i can stumble downstairs to start the day.. maybe...

Invisible
19-Jun-09, 09:29
There isn't an option for "Check .Org for the latest daft poll" so I can't possibly vote. :(

you callin my poll daft? :lol:

Metalattakk
19-Jun-09, 11:16
you callin my poll daft? :lol:

[lol]

If the cap fits, wear it. ;)

wifie
19-Jun-09, 11:38
The alarm goes off and I think how cosy I am and then I play the "I'll just listen to this song before getting up" game!

And there is a difference between fun polls and daft polls Metal Man! :Razz

dietcokegirl
19-Jun-09, 12:06
I snooze my alarm at least twice then stumble to the toilet, drag myself downstairs and click on the kettle for coffee. Then i usually gurn at my OH for awhile, he's very much a morning person and is just too happy and chirpy for me to take on at 7am!
I'm like the antichrist in the morning untill i have 2 cuppas and a cig.

shazzy
19-Jun-09, 12:23
turn off alarm and listen whether its raining/windy,loo,kettle on to start coffee fix and wish my doggies 'good morning'.

Joxville sound like he needs major dose of worming treatment!!:eek:

Each
19-Jun-09, 16:35
Tumble outta bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin, stretchin, try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin
Out on the streets
The traffic starts jumpin
And folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

Workin 9 to 5
What a way to make a livin
Barely gettin by
Its all takin
And no givin
They just use your mind
And they never give you credit
Its enough to drive you
Crazy if you let it

Invisible
19-Jun-09, 16:37
And there is a difference between fun polls and daft polls Metal Man! :Razz

Thanks for the support wifie!:D

ShelleyCowie
19-Jun-09, 17:57
Get up, pee, wash hands, brush teeth, wash hands again.

Get athrun up. Make his porridge and milk. Feed him, change his nappy, dress him.

Put kettle on for a brew and get my own breakfast, make my OH his breakfast too.

floyed
19-Jun-09, 18:04
Glasses on

feitiangao
19-Jun-09, 18:15
1st thing i do is turn my alarm of and therefore create an almighty panic for nearly being late.
well,you r doing exactly what i do

ŠAmethyst
19-Jun-09, 18:48
make my OH his breakfast too.

That's one thing I almost NEVER do... maybe I should once in a while... given the number of times my OH has made breakies in bed for me. Feel like such a bad person now!

I usually snooze alarm 3 times from 6am unless the OH is on super early shift, in which case I'm already up. Roll out of bed and shuffle to the bathroom... necesities and shower. Dressed, downstairs for breakfast and back upstairs for the teeth brushing. Put 'kitteh foddah' out and let the cat in as I leave. Run for the bus (if I have work that day) and hope to god I don't miss it as it's a 17 mile walk.

If I don't have work that day, no alarm, bathroom, slouchy clothes, kitteh foddah, kettle on, let kitty in, turn on laptop. On days off I have to have about 3 ciggies and just as many cups of tea to feel awake :(

George Brims
19-Jun-09, 18:50
This poll is useless. There is no "Fart" option.

Invisible
19-Jun-09, 19:15

Its a civilised poll George :lol:

wndyndy
19-Jun-09, 20:38
Put my feet on the floor[lol]
we are not going to put our feet on the ceiling for sure.

wndyndy
19-Jun-09, 20:41
Put kettle on then straight outside for a fag!!!!!!!!!;)
you could make a very good fag advertisement for the fag companies

Invisible
19-Jun-09, 20:42
we are not going to put our feet on the ceiling for sure.

someones cooking on gas tonight lol [lol]

wndyndy
19-Jun-09, 20:45
do you "fart" every morning? i guessed the first thing you should do when you get up in the morning is to check has your roof been blown away when you were passing out the wind?

shazzy
19-Jun-09, 22:33

I couldn't add to fart option anyway,women dont 'fart',they express butterfly whispers that smell of roses!!:lol:

ShelleyCowie
20-Jun-09, 11:16
That's one thing I almost NEVER do... maybe I should once in a while... given the number of times my OH has made breakies in bed for me. Feel like such a bad person now!

I usually snooze alarm 3 times from 6am unless the OH is on super early shift, in which case I'm already up. Roll out of bed and shuffle to the bathroom... necesities and shower. Dressed, downstairs for breakfast and back upstairs for the teeth brushing. Put 'kitteh foddah' out and let the cat in as I leave. Run for the bus (if I have work that day) and hope to god I don't miss it as it's a 17 mile walk.

If I don't have work that day, no alarm, bathroom, slouchy clothes, kitteh foddah, kettle on, let kitty in, turn on laptop. On days off I have to have about 3 ciggies and just as many cups of tea to feel awake :(

Its rare for him to make me my breakfast. I got it on mothers day. Breakky in bed. Was lovely. But thats about the only time of the year.

Plus he makes a heck of a mess so he has to stay out of my kitchen! haha!

supernova
20-Jun-09, 18:26
First I snooze and after a snooze the next thing I usually do is sneeze! Then pee, kids breakfast and cup of coffee. Then I start ranting "hurry up or you'll be late for school!". That's pretty much a typical morning.

emszxr
20-Jun-09, 20:38
pull my baby over and feed him

TBH
20-Jun-09, 23:35
Tumble outta bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin, stretchin, try to come to life
Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin
Out on the streets
The traffic starts jumpin
And folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

Workin 9 to 5
What a way to make a livin
Barely gettin by
Its all takin
And no givin
They just use your mind
And they never give you credit
Its enough to drive you
Crazy if you let it
Well I woke up Sunday morning,
With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.
And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad,
So I had one more for dessert.
Then I fumbled through my closet for my clothes,
And found my cleanest dirty shirt.
An' I shaved my face and combed my hair,
An' stumbled down the stairs to meet the day.

kris kristofferson, brilliant song that many can relate to.:lol:

Fran
21-Jun-09, 02:01
First thing I do when I wake up is thank god for another day.

Aaldtimer
21-Jun-09, 03:06
kris kristofferson, brilliant song that many can relate to.:lol:

"On the Sunday morning sidewalk,
Wishing Lord, that I was stoned,
'cos there's something in a Sunday,
Makes a body feel alone,
And there's nothing short of dying,
Half as lonesome as the sound,
On the sleeping City sidewalks,
Sunday morning coming down."
:)
Classic!

oldmarine
21-Jun-09, 07:16
Make certain I'm awake.

sassylass
21-Jun-09, 16:52
Make certain I'm awake.

Oh! That's profound.

gleeber
21-Jun-09, 16:59
I put my glasses on.:eek:

oldmarine
21-Jun-09, 17:02
Oh! That's profound.

Yep! When you're 84 years old, it can be confusing. Thanks for your observation!