PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing you've done when drunk?

Invisible
18-Jun-09, 20:11
Well thankfully i'm pretty sensible when drunk, but i must learn to keep my mobile at home because not many people i know appreciate a text a 3 in the morning saying "I Love you!" I've learnt from this mistake and now am drinking less.

whats your worst thing you've done when drunk (if you can say on here) and has it changed your opinion on drink or drinking?

golach
18-Jun-09, 20:13
Proposed!!!!!!!!

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jun-09, 20:21
Well where do I start....................... :eek: Theres so many momments to pick from for me theres many. :lol: ;)

golach
18-Jun-09, 20:23
Well where do I start....................... :eek: Theres so many momments to pick from for me theres many. :lol:
how about that time in Edi Alice [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jun-09, 20:41
how about that time in Edi Alice [lol]

Well its like this ............................... erm Golach which one would that be ;) I need a clue :lol:

joxville
18-Jun-09, 20:54
Climbed a scaffold naked, chatted up the cousin of my future ex-wife to be, slept in a hedge, a bath, a neighbour's car, gone into the wrong compartment of the carriage on sleeper train, and so many more. :eek:

I don't partake of a skinful anymore.

Kodiak
18-Jun-09, 20:54
Can't remember as I was Drunk at the Time, [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jun-09, 21:18
I don't partake of a skinful anymore.

Well Im not surprised with such a long list of achievements. :lol:

Kevin Milkins
18-Jun-09, 21:21
I had a pee in Mr's M's knicker draw :eek: and when she said the next day about her undergarments being wet I told her it was raining cats and dogs when I came home so I shut the bedroom window and the draw because the rain was blowing in.:roll:

I can't remember if I ever confessed, but I am sure I will get grassed up now.:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jun-09, 22:51
I had a pee in Mr's M's knicker draw :eek: and when she said the next day about her undergarments being wet I told her it was raining cats and dogs when I came home so I shut the bedroom window and the draw because the rain was blowing in.

I can't remember if I ever confessed, but I am sure I will get grassed up now.:lol:

Oh too right next curry night Im squeeling unless you buy me a large drink . ;)

Kevin Milkins
18-Jun-09, 22:56
Oh too right next curry night Im squeeling unless you buy me a large drink . ;)

It's a deal.:eek::lol:

It was thirty years ago, so she might find it in her heart to forgive me.

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jun-09, 23:33
It's a deal.

It was thirty years ago, so she might find it in her heart to forgive me.

Nah time is nothing to us girls we will cast things up many years on from the event. ;)

When it comes to holding onto something oooo we are like elephants us girls ................we never forget............. and take a lot of persuading to forgive........................your doomed poor Kev doomed I say. :lol: but Ill still take a drink from you. :cool:

shazzap
19-Jun-09, 00:54
Couldn't possibly say would be too embarrassed:roll:

Vistravi
19-Jun-09, 01:54
Made a mockery of myself by being unable to walk and getting carried home by my partner. By fair i couldn't eat much that day.
Oh and pole dancing and being a mockery in work the next day:roll: (Thought i was pretty good at the time [lol])

cuddlepop
19-Jun-09, 10:16
Made a mockery of myself by being unable to walk and getting carried home by my partner. By fair i couldn't eat much that day.
Oh and pole dancing and being a mockery in work the next day:roll: (Thought i was pretty good at the time [lol])

We got engaged just after the bells and went out first footing.

Skye had one drink then and that was whisky.As I wasnt accustomed to drinking the stuff I got very drunk,very quickly and proceeded to pass out on the footpath.
Future cousins inlaws carried me to the car and took us home.
I was staying with the future inlaws and I can vaugualy remeber my X getting an ear bashing from his parents.

Didnt surface for two days and hate even the smell of whisky to this day.:Razz

Kenneth
19-Jun-09, 10:24
i remember when i climbed up some scaffolding after a woman on her hen night lost her balloon, i got all the way to the top, tried to grab the balloon but lost my balance and slipped, boom, crack, fell to the ground! i sure learnt my lesson!

starry
19-Jun-09, 10:38
Just like the advert eh Kevin ;)

Dr Evil
19-Jun-09, 16:30
the worst thing i do when drunk is. . . . . .is keep drinking

Invisible
19-Jun-09, 16:36

Every weekend eh?

Dr Evil
19-Jun-09, 18:19
nah not every weekend. . . . just the majority lol

ŠAmethyst
19-Jun-09, 18:32
I think the worst thing was slagging off my boss to a friend in a bar in Inverness that I worked in (wasn't working that night)... she was standing right behind me and I was so loud that she heard me clearly over the music http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-056.gif she was so mad but so funny!

forevera123
19-Jun-09, 18:38
Couldn't possibly say would be too embarrassed:roll:
that s why we talking here, because we can't see each other while we talking about all these embrassing things

forevera123
19-Jun-09, 18:39
that s everyong doing, keep drinking no matter how drunk they are

forevera123
19-Jun-09, 18:51
nah not every weekend. . . . just the majority lol
you are better than somepeople who are doing it everyday and night

forevera123
19-Jun-09, 18:54
Well thankfully i'm pretty sensible when drunk, but i must learn to keep my mobile at home because not many people i know appreciate a text a 3 in the morning saying "I Love you!" I've learnt from this mistake and now am drinking less.

whats your worst thing you've done when drunk (if you can say on here) and has it changed your opinion on drink or drinking?
the worst thing i done when i drunk that would be me sleeping somewhere on the street, then my friend had to carry me home

riggerboy
19-Jun-09, 20:36
where is regheads post ?????

i found it quite interesting, ???

has it been removed for being to truthful ????

Invisible
19-Jun-09, 20:41

pass. it was quite interesting indeed

wndyndy
19-Jun-09, 20:57
Can't remember as I was Drunk at the Time, [lol]
i can't remember neither, but there are always friends who can remember clearly what i have done silly

The Pepsi Challenge
19-Jun-09, 22:06
Surely this should be on the 20th page by now?

oldmarine
19-Jun-09, 22:12
Sure happy I gave up drinking and getting drunk. It caused too many imbarrassing moments.

flash
19-Jun-09, 23:17

Surprised it took that long to elicit a comment.

Hats off to Reghead for his honesty

sweetpea
19-Jun-09, 23:21
my worst tHing of ALL is when I get guttered and take one of my pet rabbits into bed. OH gets on my case the next day.

Rheghead
19-Jun-09, 23:57

I removed it after some thought cos I never faced any justice over it and nothing will be achieved by pursuing it anyway.

guitarzan
22-Jun-09, 11:16
The worst thing I ever did when drunk was go to a party and have a crack at a girl named Sarah.

I said:- "Sarah, ah really fancy you so, hows about it?!"

Needless to say I was shot down in flames due to my drunken state - never will I make that mistake again.

It was such a catastrophy, they even made an advert about it.

wee sparkle
22-Jun-09, 16:51
Whilest mildly drunk one night... i thought it would be fun to have a shot on the host of the party's trampoline...

Needless to say i went on..... bounced three or four times.... and swiftly fell off.

What bruising i had the next day! :lol:

Vistravi
22-Jun-09, 18:10
I think the worst thing was slagging off my boss to a friend in a bar in Inverness that I worked in (wasn't working that night)... she was standing right behind me and I was so loud that she heard me clearly over the music http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-056.gif she was so mad but so funny!

Uh oh [lol]

Kev
24-Jun-09, 10:14
My most embarrassing thing happened after drinking more than a litre bottle of vodka to myself and i kicked my friends drink against the table and it smashed and went all over 2 people, i ended up going to the toilet and collapsed, i spewed on a mates cream carpet and slept in my spew all night. Only to be woken at 5, stuck to the carpet, to clean the spew blazin drunk.

What a night ;)