PDA

View Full Version : County show

froal
17-Jun-09, 18:55
Anyone know about the terrier and whippet racing at the county show in july, seen an Ad in CLB window !

horsegirl
17-Jun-09, 19:04
County show have an e-mail address you could send them an equiry and find out. I can remember what it is at moment but i think if you google it you will find it out.

froal
17-Jun-09, 21:34
Thanks i went on their web site and it had nothing ! i'll check the notice again ! just wondered if anyone else was going ! as i'll probably take a few of my whippets and maybe a lurcher too ! :D

Wellies
18-Jun-09, 09:33
Entries are taken on the field on the day of the show. There has been alot of interest in it so far. There will be eliminations and then a final. The e-mail address is enquiries@caithnessshow.co.uk

buggyracer
18-Jun-09, 10:44
is it only open to terriers and whippets? are there classes for larger sighthounds?

also i have a battery operated lure machine if the organisers are in need of a shot of one?

Wellies
18-Jun-09, 17:46
There are different classes to suit every kind of dog. They already have a lure. Thanks for the offer though.

buggyracer
18-Jun-09, 20:02
There are different classes to suit every kind of dog. They already have a lure. Thanks for the offer though.

thanks for that, the machine i have is specialy designed for whippets/lurchers ie is capable of going faster than them, 30mph +, the offers there should you need it. :)

froal
18-Jun-09, 20:24
Seeing that its open to all dogs i'll take my 2 (Cirneco dell' etna's) Rabbit dogs from sicily, there lovely looking but not as fast as our whippets ! :roll: and there Hounds ! there the size of a whippet 19 -20 inches max there stunning looking lads,