PDA

View Full Version : missing cat

devilcat110
17-Jun-09, 18:33
Hi.
My cat has been missing for a couple of days now. she is just about a year old.she is a tabby colour with a smudge of ginger on her head. she has a white neck with a little smudge of ginger under her chin.on one of her back legs ther is some more ginger.she is very friendly and is likely to follow people.

If u see her leave a personal message on this.

i miss her so much and would love to get her home. so please reply if u see her.
:~(:(:~(

unicorn
17-Jun-09, 18:43
What area is she missing from?

del 123
17-Jun-09, 20:25
Hi.
My cat has been missing for a couple of days now. she is just about a year old.she is a tabby colour with a smudge of ginger on her head. she has a white neck with a little smudge of ginger under her chin.on one of her back legs ther is some more ginger.she is very friendly and is likely to follow people.

If u see her leave a personal message on this.

i miss her so much and would love to get her home. so please reply if u see her.
:~(:(:~(

you can put a photo of your cat on caithness.org.that might help&posters too.really hope you find her!

devilcat110
17-Jun-09, 21:19
:(Sorry but i am unable to add a picture.
my cat went missing from Macrae street.in wick.
i m looking for any information,even if u have just seen her i, that could point us in the right direction so if u have any information please tell me.

teenybash
18-Jun-09, 00:07
Hopefully your little cat will find her way home soon....

del 123
18-Jun-09, 19:15
:(Sorry but i am unable to add a picture.
my cat went missing from Macrae street.in wick.
i m looking for any information,even if u have just seen her i, that could point us in the right direction so if u have any information please tell me.

if you ask in caithness.org message board people will explain how to add a photo.it helps if theres a photo of her

EmZ
19-Jun-09, 19:56
i really hope u find her :(

devilcat110
20-Jun-09, 15:16
thank fully smudge is home now . she was picked up by cats protection.:Razz:Razz:Razz

teenybash
20-Jun-09, 15:23
I bet you are relieved to have Smudge back home with you...a nice bit of happy news.:)

Shabbychic
20-Jun-09, 16:02
That's great news. Bet loads of cuddles and kisses are in order now.:)

evelyn
20-Jun-09, 17:49
Well done to Cats Protection.
Delighted you got puss back.
evelyn

Liz
20-Jun-09, 18:25
That is brilliant news!!!:lol: