PDA

View Full Version : Mum and daughter cats need new home

Liz
14-Mar-06, 16:13
Very sadly these cats' owner has been admitted to hospital and is unlikely to return home.:cry:

They are white and black; about three and two years of age and have both been spayed.

They are really friendly cats and are missing human company very much.

As they are devoted to each other we need to home them together.

If any kind orger can give them a home, or you know someone who can, then please pm me.

Hopefully will have a photo of them soon.

Thanks!:)

cuddlepop
14-Mar-06, 16:21
Oh Liz what a pity:o ,i'm sure you'll find someone for them soon .Have you taken them in ?

Liz
14-Mar-06, 16:39
Thanks cuddlepop. The cats are in their own home at the moment but, if we don't get a home soon, we will need to take them into foster care.

It is such a shame as they must wonder why their owner isn't coming home.:~(

cuddlepop
14-Mar-06, 17:08
The owner of the dog we found has just been on the phone to me.
He's11 and called Corrie ,thats why he kept coming to me when i called our dog Connie.
So glad to have found his owners,the kids have been missing him terribly.
Love a happy ending :D
Have you got foster parents you can use,never thought of that type of service for animals but i can imagine there busy.

krieve
14-Mar-06, 17:33
Thats great news about his owners cuddlepop

That is sad liz poor cats

cuddlepop
14-Mar-06, 17:39
Yes and no because we would have kept him ,he's gorgeous,hope they dont mind i gave him a hair cut as his tail was all mated and i couldnt clean him![smirk]
Mr pop in the mood for another dog ... yippeee

krieve
14-Mar-06, 17:52
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_2_14.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk121YYGB) yes you do get attached i would be feeling the same as you cuddlepop but it's good news that mr pop is in the mood for another doggie maybe you could give another doggie that needs a home a home.

Liz
14-Mar-06, 18:51
The owner of the dog we found has just been on the phone to me.
He's11 and called Corrie ,thats why he kept coming to me when i called our dog Connie.
So glad to have found his owners,the kids have been missing him terribly.
Love a happy ending :D
Have you got foster parents you can use,never thought of that type of service for animals but i can imagine there busy.

Well done for reuniting the dog with it's owner.:)
It will be nice if you give another dog a loving home now.

We do have fosterers at Cats Protection who do a great job but nothing beats a home!

cuddlepop
14-Mar-06, 19:05
PM 'd the lady wanting to give their german shepherd pup a home.
It must be fate:) as other half has alwas wanted a german shepherd