PDA

View Full Version : Atlas Skye Skinandis Saturday 20th June

zebedy
16-Jun-09, 17:27
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e97/Zebedy00/atlasskyegig-1.jpg

Atlas Skye are just Drive By Argument with a different name. Not sure why they changed it.

but yeah if you've got nothing better to do?

guitarzan
16-Jun-09, 18:42
i'll be there - drive by argument are quality. i used to live round the corner from the bass player when i lived in orkney years ago as well...

Kenneth
17-Jun-09, 11:33
Id like to be there, probably working in TJs or Central though :(

zebedy
19-Jun-09, 16:33
Due to unforeseen circumstances NoExitWound are sad to inform you that we are unable to play.

No Fear Orgers.

Our incredibly handsome amego John Mason will be filling in our slot with a down to earth set of his original acoustic work. Not to be missed.

Chobbersjnr
20-Jun-09, 02:16
Due to unforeseen circumstances NoExitWound are sad to inform you that we are unable to play.

No Fear Orgers.

Our incredibly handsome amego John Mason will be filling in our slot with a down to earth set of his original acoustic work. Not to be missed.

Logan broke a nail, Jack is going through bad coco pops withdrawl & Marc has taken up knitting & retired from the music business. NO well it was worth a shot

Mon the Mason

guitarzan
22-Jun-09, 11:02
I went along for a while on Saturday night and fairly enjoyed the bands.

I unfortunately was too late to catch Jack and John but was not disappointed by the other two.

The turnout wasn't the best but I heard on Saturday night that the promoter's advertisement of the gig was a wee bit last minute? Not sure, but more people really should've been there to see what was an excellent night of live entertainment.