PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic

Tighsonas4
15-Jun-09, 20:40
im not a lover ot seagulls by any means but they nest on nearly every chimney in the street when half fledged they fall off and are killed or injured in the street
as if that wasnt enough am sure there must have been someone with an air gun on one lum the mother is lying dead beside the nest, on another the chicks seem to be dead tony

nirofo
16-Jun-09, 01:48
im not a lover ot seagulls by any means but they nest on nearly every chimney in the street when half fledged they fall off and are killed or injured in the street
as if that wasnt enough am sure there must have been someone with an air gun on one lum the mother is lying dead beside the nest, on another the chicks seem to be dead tony

If you see anyone doing this or suspect who it is then you should report them to the Police, the SPCA and the RSPB. Make sure you contact all three just to make sure they follow it up!

nirofo.

Liz
16-Jun-09, 14:06
What pleasure does anyone get from doing this?!!![evil]

As Nirofo said if anyone sees this happen please report it!

Kevin Milkins
16-Jun-09, 14:53
I would love to catch someone doing that as I could show off a skill that I developed of inserting a large object into a small hole.:eek:

Tighsonas4
16-Jun-09, 20:35
only wish it was as easy as that. for example some time ago i was washing the car in the street and i thought a stone had spun off a car and hit me in the leg ,later on discovered it was a slug pellet but it hadnt lodged in the skin, someone else had one in the window of his door
went to the police station and got very little satisfaction so as a parting shot told him to be sure and log it and have taken your number if a bairn should lose an eye it was reported and i know to who tony

tiggertoo
16-Jun-09, 23:23
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1782/0362r.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7982/0222l.jpg

only heartless cowards cause any animal or bird any harm, not many people like seaguls there a menace to people but there not really they only want to survive like every other living thing on this planet, seaguls have had to move inland to scavenge for food cause man has gone out to sea and taken there source of food from them, seabird population is declining as not so much fish in sea thanks to the greed of man for money and yous who feed your fat faces with fish and chips and have the cheek to moan about seaguls scavengin your buckets when your eating there food,i like when i see a seagul splatting a newly washed car or washing on line or even someones head,payback time maybe in the seaguls minds, birds were on this planet long before humans, whos planet is it.