PDA

View Full Version : takeaway

Ajax
14-Jun-09, 16:22
hi ihave never been to the new indian resturant i did here it was good but sorry guys i still dont think you can beat the k2 i loved the food the srevice the atmosphire it will take a lot to beat :Razz

telfordstar
14-Jun-09, 18:02
hi ihave never been to the new indian resturant i did here it was good but sorry guys i still dont think you can beat the k2 i loved the food the srevice the atmosphire it will take a lot to beat :Razz

I'm confused. If you havnt tried the new Indian how can you comment that you can't beat the k2?

dragonfly
14-Jun-09, 18:10
I was wondering the same too Telfordstar!

You should give it a go Ajax you might be pleased you did and if, in your opinion, you are still right you can give a balanced view on the 2 premises ;)

Venture
14-Jun-09, 18:41
I'm inclined to think likewise, don't knock it until you've tried it. I have to say it was excellent. There are quite a few opinions from others in the recommendations forum.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=77685

rangers1873
14-Jun-09, 19:22
my mate bons balls was a regular eater at k2, and when he tryed the tandori spice for the first time he said it was better than anything he had from k2

Cupcake
14-Jun-09, 20:02
Hi, I was at the new one last week, I can honestly say its the best yet:D Lovely food, service was ace,the staff could'nt do more for you,They have made a great job with the decor too! It was even better cos my sister was paying!!:lol:

catran
14-Jun-09, 22:06
Hi, I was at the new one last week, I can honestly say its the best yet:D Lovely food, service was ace,the staff could'nt do more for you,They have made a great job with the decor too! It was even better cos my sister was paying!!:lol:
What did the staff do for you that they could not do more?????

Ajax
15-Jun-09, 01:27
I'm confused. If you havnt tried the new Indian how can you comment that you can't beat the k2?
i did originally said that i have never been meaning to sit down for a meal but and iquote i never said i did not have a take away it was ok

Ajax
15-Jun-09, 01:29
I was wondering the same too Telfordstar!

You should give it a go Ajax you might be pleased you did and if, in your opinion, you are still right you can give a balanced view on the 2 premises ;) i did not say that i never had a take away i just never sat down for a meal

Ajax
15-Jun-09, 01:32
I'm inclined to think likewise, don't knock it until you've tried it. I have to say it was excellent. There are quite a few opinions from others in the recommendations forum.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=77685
i did not knock it as youquote i simply said iprefer the k2 i did have a take away it was good but my personal opinionis i prefer thek2 and like you self i am intitled touse it

Ajax
15-Jun-09, 01:36
my mate bons balls was a regular eater at k2, and when he tryed the tandori spice for the first time he said it was better than anything he had from k2
yes i had a takeaway it was good i just like the atmosphere along with the food but the tandori spice wasnice also

Ajax
15-Jun-09, 01:38
[quote=Cupcake;561244]Hi, I was at the new one last week, I can honestly say its the best yet:D Lovely food, service was ace,the staff could'nt do more for you,They have made a great job with the decor too! It was even better cos my sister was paying!!:lol:[/quothi everybodys intitled to there own opinion lucky for you that you have a generous sister

Thumper
15-Jun-09, 07:59
Totally agree with you!Service was fast and friendly,meal was amazing,staff were attentive and the decor was nice and fresh x

Venture
15-Jun-09, 08:50
i did not knock it as youquote i simply said iprefer the k2 i did have a take away it was good but my personal opinionis i prefer thek2 and like you self i am intitled touse it

I'm sorry but I'm not a mind reader. You didn't indicate anywhere in your original post that you had actually eaten the food. Perhaps if you had you wouldn't have needed to post five times in a row to explain this to all those posters who thought the same as me.:roll:

This may be useful to you in the future.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=67411

The Angel Of Death
15-Jun-09, 09:55

Got to agree with that myself had a 2 takaways and they were pretty tasty aint sat down yet but intend to soon

forevera123
15-Jun-09, 13:02
i can see the new indian takeway already have many unbeatable loyal fans, welldone:D

telfordstar
15-Jun-09, 13:08
I'm sorry but I'm not a mind reader. You didn't indicate anywhere in your original post that you had actually eaten the food. Perhaps if you had you wouldn't have needed to post five times in a row to explain this to all those posters who thought the same as me.:roll:

This may be useful to you in the future.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=67411

I was thinking the same. Well said.

sjr014
15-Jun-09, 13:31
We ate there yest lunch time and it was delicious and the service was faultless!

transit
17-Jun-09, 12:50
and it was great good prices too food was lovley will go there again and i dont think much of the k2 sorry i just prefer the new one

annemarie482
19-Jun-09, 10:43
i've been in both and think

k2: food tasted better, friendly staff, more atmosphere, pricey,uncomfortable chairs

tandoori spice: faster service, value lunch offers (3 course lunch for 5.99), very friendly staff, food a little cold (maybe a bad day)

what does everyone else think?:confused

shamrock2007
23-Jun-09, 15:43
Have just had a fab lunch in the new indian. 3 courses for good value. ;)